{𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄} 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐏𝐋𝐈𝐂𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐃

ɪɴ ᴡʜɪᴄʜ ꜰᴇᴇʟɪɴɢꜱ ᴀʀᴇ ꜰᴇᴇʟɪɴɢ ᴄᴏᴍᴘʟɪᴄᴀᴛᴇᴅ

   "𝐒𝐎 𝐀𝐑𝐄 𝐖𝐄 gonna play truth or dare or what?" Cam asked, sitting down on the picnic blanket where the group all gathered

"I'm not playing." Conrad chuckled.

"You scared?" Flora teased. The group lightly giggled and sat down, getting comfy.

"Where do you uh, see yourself in the next ten years?" Cam asked casually.

"Honestly, here." Conrad exhaled. "Coming back to Cousins, Fourth of July barbecues, digging for clams, surfing with the twins." Conrad said, a light smile on his face. Flora smiled, feeling reminiscing of her old and treasured memories.

"Making pomegranate margaritas." Flora added with a chuckle.

"Right right." Conrad smiled. "I dunno I just feel like whatever kinda shit you got going on, you just come back here and forget about it."

There was a peaceful silence as the group thought about their fondest memories right there in Cousins.

"Come on man nobody's playing truth or dare right!" Steven exclaimed. "Go big or go home!" Steven chuckled.

"Agreed. This needs to get way more Euphoria!" Taylor joked.

"Okay, uh I'll give it a whirl." Skye chuckled. The group cheered as Skye thought. "Belly! I dare you to, uh.... Kiss Flora!" Skye said, completely unaware of the history and the touchy subject that they in fact has just, touched.

Flory remembered the touch of Belly. Unlike Conrad, she couldn't remember when the feeling for Belly started. It had always been lingering in her heart. Last summer had changed everything.

"Aren't we a little too old for that shit?" Flora said, trying to diffuse the situation. Belly's smile fell and she looked down at her hands in her lap.

"Yeah. Cam, you know the drill." Taylor spoke.

"Truth" Cam replied.

"What is your biggest regret?" Taylor asked. Cam chuckled lightly and thought hard for a bit.

"I'd probably say, um, not spending enough time with my sister before she died." Cam said.

"Whoa, I'm sorry. I didn't know." Taylor said.

"No it's okay." Cam said.

"You don't have to talk about it if you don't want to." Flora said.

"It's okay. It was ten years ago. She was 16 I was just a kid. I really looked up to her... and I still look up to her." Cam said.

"Does it get easier?" Jere asked.

"Yeah." Cam spoke after a second. "It's always there, you know. But uhm, the pain starts to feel more like a scar than a scab. Like sometimes something totally random will set you off. Like a song she used to play for you or those little yellow tree air fresheners she had in her car... and the pain just feels brand new again." Cam said.