⋆ dating history: maknae line

Dating History (Maknae Line): Sanha and Kenji(warning: brief mention of verbal fighting and greed)

(warning: brief mention of verbal fighting and greed)

Sanha's Dating History

Past Relationship: Ahn Woo-sungRelationship Dynamic: Exes (2019 - 2020 - 2023), Bitter Ex (Woo-sung), Still-in-love (Sanha)Popularity: 70%Nicknames: San (Woo-sung), Sung (Woo-sung)

Relationship Dynamic: Exes (2019 - 2020 - 2023), Bitter Ex (Woo-sung), Still-in-love (Sanha)
Popularity: 70%
Nicknames: San (Woo-sung), Sung (Woo-sung)

⤷ Woo-sung and Sanha met during his time at SM. The two quickly bonded over their self-reserved personalities, but similar interest in music. If Sanha wasn't with his members, he was with Woo-sung. He would be sitting in Woo-sung's studio, watching him go through the process of making songs. Sanha, the idol, and Woo-sung, the songwriter. Sharing a love for music, comfortable silence and a soft love that just became something more. 

What could go wrong?

More than Sanha thought. When Sanha and the members were leaving SM, Woo-sung felt jealous, but hid it from Sanha. Instead, pretending to be happy. It was like that for a while. Until the quartet's debut.

Woo-sung became jealous, and made it known. He would cause arguments, saying Sanha was using what he's seen Woo-sung do. In 2020, they took a break, leaving Woo-sung bitter and Sanha upset.

They officially broke up this year.

Current Relationship: N/A

Kenji's Dating History

Past Relationship: N/A

Current Relationship: Yang Yujin (ICARUS)
Relationship Dynamic: Dating (2022 - Present), Secret-Not Secret Relationship
Popularity: 80%
Nicknames: Yuji (Kenji), Ken + Jiji (Yujin)

⤷ Yujin and Kenji met the day of the quartet's arrival to LUDIC COMPANY in 2019. They became friendly and comfortable around each other very quickly, matching the other's energy in more ways than one.

Fast forward to Valentine's Day in 2021, Kenji had asked Yujin out (as a joke, he's clarified). Yujin, understanding his best friend said yes. A week or so later, Yujin may or may not have had some changed feelings. In summer of the same year, Yujin told Kenji and to almost no one's shock, the latter felt the same. They became a couple that summer and never really told anyone. 

It wasn't until December of 2021 and January of 2022 that fans and their friends started to pick up on certain things. On Yujin's birthday, they confirmed their relationship once and let the news go around.