⋆ the leader and the songwriter

The Leader and the Songwriter: Sanha and Kenji, the first two members of the WHITE SWAN project, meet for the first time(first time writing an actual chapter in a while, i apologize for any errorsor cringy moments lmao)

(first time writing an actual chapter in a while, i apologize for any errors
or cringy moments lmao)

Sanha sat in his "designated" practice room. He sat against the wall in the corner, the room feeling much bigger than it actually was. Scrolling through songs to dance to or lyrics to sing as loud as he wants, it was just another day. 

However, that changes as Sanha finishes dancing to EXO's 'Monster' and TWICE's 'Likey' slowly starts, the room door opens with a swift and light swing. Sanha quickly walked to pause the music as two people walked into the room. 

The first is a staff member Sanha sees often, Min Yoona, she's the one that had the most faith and hope for Sanha since he stepped into the building to audition. Next to her was someone that shocked Sanha if he was being honest. The boy looked young, but mature already. He had a look that you would see on a kid going to get their favorite food. 

"Sanha, this is Kenji, he will be joining you for the trainee project", Yoona said with a smile, the light reflecting off her glasses making her welcoming smile even brighter. Sanha stood in shock for a few seconds before introducing himself, Kenji doing the same after.

After Kenji introduced himself and said that he's been in SM for a while as a songwriter, but Yoona caught him singing and decided to introduce him to the project, it made Sanha more comfortable. 

He learned that he was only a few months older than Kenji, the younger was born and raised in America, and that he has a very fun and captivating way of talking. 

A few hours later, Yoona would come back to check in on the two to find them running around the room, singing and dancing.