⋆ soompi

DAHLIA's Choi Sanha former partner causes a controversy for the singer after claiming he was severely mistreated in their relationship

DAHLIA's Choi Sanha former partner causes a controversy for the singer after claiming he was severely mistreated in their relationship. LUDIC COMPANY and Sanha clear the air.
March 3rd, 2023・By dahliapetals

Choi Sanha, the leader of DAHLIA, has been facing backlash due to a rising controversy from claims made by his former partner. Ahn Woo-sung, a SM producer and song-writer, stepped forward on his personal Instagram account and claimed that during their relationship, he was severely mistreated by the singer.

Shortly after, Sanha was hit with hate comments and fans turning a blind idea, claiming that they knew he was bad all along. This wide-spread drama and lack of response from Sanha or JYP continued for almost two months.

On March 2nd, Sanha took to his own account to clear up his name and clarify the situation. He explained that he did not mistreat Woo-sung, that their relationship started in 2019, taking a break in 2020 and officially ended in the beginning of the year. He also explained the verbal arguments he was put through as well as Woo-sung's desperation, claiming Sanha used him.

When fans and locals were becoming skeptical, the members also chimed in. They explained things that Sanha had told them, with his permission, and how Woo-sung treated them as well. JYP took to protecting Sanha, explaining he will be temporarily disabling his social media accounts for personal reasons.

Ahn Woo-sung was quickly forgotten and has not been seen on social media since.