⋆ soompi

FAMILY DRAMA?: Rumors arise between CALLMYNAME's BOW and DAHLIA's Ji-Hoon as they face controversy for being around 'each other's family' despite not knowing each other

FAMILY DRAMA?: Rumors arise between CALLMYNAME's BOW and DAHLIA's Ji-Hoon as they face controversy for being around 'each other's family' despite not knowing each other. Is there more to this BOW-HOON drama?
November 8th, 2023 ・ By LUDAYS and -DaydreamAvenue

Another unusual rumor has sparked, involving Park Ji-Hoon. However, with this rumor, this brings his family into it. Through mid-October to present November, CALLMYNAME's BOW has been seen with Ji-Hoon's family in public. Fans of both idols find this quite strange as the two don't know each other, have not interacted on camera, or have interacted.

As fanbases do, they decide to dig a little deeper. They find very minor yet similar features, although it doesn't seem to be enough. 

LUDIC COMPANY and R.E.D Entertainment have yet to respond to this rumor, leaving fans to their own solutions. Ji-Hoon has mentioned the older idol's group before, saying he admires their music and it is known that his current partner/high school sweetheart, Min Soo-jin, is a fan of the group as well.

Last night, November 7th of 2023, Ji-Hoon and BOW appeared on a Instagram Livestream together to clear up the rumor. It was revealed that BOW is Ji-Hoon's half-brother. Without revealing personal information and with their mother's permission, their mother was facing various issues as a single mother when she had BOW and decided to turn to adoption to give him a better life. Ji-Hoon was born when their mother met Ji-Hoon's father.

The brothers reconnected in September of this year but had decided to keep the 'news' to themselves until now.

As today, Ji-Hoon is no longer an only child.