⋆ soompi

Ji-hoon of DAHLIA makes his solo debut with a very sweet, heart wrenching single titled 'Everything'

Ji-hoon of DAHLIA makes his solo debut with a very sweet, heart wrenching single titled 'Everything'. Influencer Min Soo-jin makes her acting debut in the music industry featuring alongside her high school sweetheart and now fiancée. 
February 10th, 2023 ・ By SOOJIHOON

DAHLIA's very own power vocalist, Choi Ji-hoon, made his long-awaited solo debut with a single written from his soul, 'Everything'. He explained in a simple message in the description of the music video that the song is dedicated to someone very special and that he was very excited to finally share that song with everyone after years in production and fine-tuning.

The 'someone special' is none other than his high school sweetheart and extremely loved influencer, Min Soo-jin. The young woman has made a name for herself with day-to-day diaries, motivational videos and her life with Ji-hoon. Her appearance in his music video was nothing short of normal.

The video showcased their relationship with little to no fabrication, their domestic life displayed on camera once again. Soo-jin's niece was even featured for a scene or two.

At the end of the video, the two shared a very sweet, intimate moment with each other in the 'snow'. After a few seconds of the camera focusing on their smiles, the camera panned down to Ji-hoon's coat pocket before the screen cut to black, leaving viewers confused yet happy. 

Fans were left questioning why did it show his coat? Their question was answered shortly after.

It was announced that after the camera turned off on the set of the music video in mid-2023, Ji-hoon proposed to Soo-jin right then and there. With no surprise, she said yes.