Chapter 2: The J Is Gone

Once The Bell Rang Jackson rushed to the Bathroom. When Jackson comes out, Myat came to him and said " Bro Martin called you to the the old primary room to talk". Jack said "Thanks I'll go now" and he goes to the primary room.As the school day continued, an unsettling news began to spread at Mudita High School. unimaginable tragedy had befallen their beloved classmate, Jackson. They were not prepared for what was going to be presented in front of them, inside the primary room laid Jackson's lifeless body, a needle had been forced into his throat indicating he had bled to death, after a while the police had been called and after investigating they labelled it as a suicide, as there was no evidence someone could've murdered him, and Jackson had a box of needles inside his bag.
The once-joyful classroom, now shrouded in silence. Mr. Martin, his usually bright personality clouded with sadness, gathered the students to deliver the devastating news.
"My dear students, I have to announce a heavy burden today. With all my sorrow, I inform you of Jackson's passing. He's now in Heaven."
"HE WAS CLEARLY MURDERED, ARE Y'ALL THAT DUMB TO SEE IT. WHO WOULD STAB THEMSELVES WITH A NEEDLE, I WILL KILL WHOEVER THAT DID THIS" Ashan roared in sadness and pain.

Author's Crediting note: Kyra helped me with this chapter (The J Is Gone)