Chapter 3: Unexpected Parade

Harry glanced and whispered to StayC, "girl~ what do you think, I feel like someone murdered him"

StayC, normally quick with gossip "LITERALLY, Who would suicide that way. It's literally so painful"

Maya leaned forward, her voice low and serious. "Should We Investigate this on our own"

"YES, We need to work fast because who knows, we might be next"said Harry.

Nova was crying silently as They chatted about the death.

The final bell rang, signaling the end of the school day. The students  gathered their belongings.As they go out of the classroom, their usual laughter and chatter are replaced by a loud silence, they clung to each other for support.

As they reached the exit, Nova turned back to glance at the classroom, her gaze filled with tears.
As the students gathered outside the school, their eyes still swollen from tears, they formed a tight circle, seeking solace in each other's presence. Harry spoke up.
"We can't let Jackson's death go unanswered. We have to find out the truth," he said.

"I won't let Jackson's death be unanswered," Nova screamed, her voice shaking but filled with determination. "I may seem small and friendly on the outside, but I'm ready to face this. Together, we can bring justice to our friend."
The group turned their attention to Nova, who had been quiet since the devastating news.