Chapter 6: Killer gets executed?

Myat and Nova stood face to face, their voices filled with anger. It was a intensive battle , each determined to accuse.

Emotions reached a boiling point when Myat's voice rose to a shout. "You have no right to accuse me Nova! I'M TRYING TO EXPLAIN THAT , I'M NOT THE FREAKING KILLER"

Nova, her eyes teared up with fury, ,
"I may not know everything, but I know you're hiding something. And I won't rest until I uncover the truth!"
In a fit of frustration,A resounding slap echoed through the room as Kara's hand connected with Myat's cheek. The room fell silent, everyone is shocked, as they stared at Kara's action.

However, before they could process the action, fate took a turn. Kara, feeling a sudden need for space left the group behind and went upstairs into the darkness alone. Nova followed Kara to comfort her, Myat also followed Kara in rage and feeling of disrespect.

Hours passed, and concern grew as Kara failed to return. "Guys Help, Myat-" shouted Nova."He killed My sister" said Nova as she cried. There are needles stabbed in Nova's legs."I think Myat passed out, I hit him with a vase cuz he tried to stab me too..". They all stared at Kara's body and the hair in her hand. "TIE HIM UP AND CALL THE POLICE"said Harry. Kara's lifeless body lay motionless, She's been stabbed in the chest with a needle.

Myat's hair, entangled in Kara's lifeless grip, became the concrete evidence that pointed directly at him.The evidence against him is undeniable.

Police took him in for trial but unfortunately he didn't win the case. He gets a death penalty sentence from the court and he only has a day left.
*Time skips to the execution day* Harry,StayC,Maya and Nova goes there to witness it. "I don't feel like witnessing death of someone who killed my sister" said Nova. The three said "It's ok, You've been through a lot. You can wait in the car".Then they goes into the execution place...