Chapter 7: Innocent Cuddles

The air grew heavy with tension as the group entered the room, guided by the man who worked there.
The man's voice echoed through the room,  "Any last confessions you want to make before the execution?"

Myat's voice pierced the silence, his words filled with desperation. "Yes! You three need to run. Nova is the murderer!"

Harry, StayC, and Maya exchanged glances, disbelief shows on their faces. StayC sarcastically said "Haha, very funny. She's a 12-year-old kid glued to her iPad all day. Be real."

As The Three leave the room Myat got executed.Then,A Notification poped up on Maya's Phone, 'Please Clean up Storage'. Oh right my Robot. "WAIT WAIT STORAGE,ROBOT" Shrieked StayC. Harry said"OMG MAYA GIVE ME YOUR PHONE" and he snatched the phone. "I REMEMBER PUTTING YOUR ROBOT ON VIDEO RECORDING TO FIGURE OUT IF IT CAN REALLY TAKE VIDEO UP TO DAYS" Said StayC. Then they checkes the story and find a footage of Nova stabbing out Ashan's Eye, Stabbing her own sister and framing Myat by making Myat pass out, took piece of his hair while he was out and planted it on the body,Then stabbed herself to frame Myat. "Guys What The Actual ...., She manipulated all of us and... killed her own blood". The shocking footage left Harry, StayC, and Maya breathless, their minds struggling to process the truth they had just uncovered. Nova, the innocent looking girl they had known had manipulated them.

Driven by a mix of anger and determination, the trio made a plan to bring Nova to justice. They knew they had to be smart since Nova had proven herself to be manipulative.