Chapter 5: Giggling Sound

*Bang* Everyone run to where the sound came, the kitchen. Ashan was in the kitchen and she said "Oh haha don't worry, I was making ramen and accidentally dropped the spoon". They sighed in relief, Kara said "Oh ok,phew, Also where is Myat and nova?" Harry said "They're in the dinning room, He's trying to comfort Nova.", Everyone return to what they were doing. They hear a giggle from the dinning room. "I guess She's finally feeling better again keke" said StayC. Time skips for a while after that. But after that, They heard Nova crying and screaming in the Dinning room. "AHHH WHAT HAPPENED TO ASHAN". Everyone rushed to the kitchen and found Ashan's Eye less head. Ashan's eyes were in the ramen, stabbed out with needles. " I-, I was watching a movie on my Ipad, then Myat came running in the room and he washed some stuffs."
The news hit the group like a thunderbolt,  their suspicions towards Myat grew bigger. They couldn't help but connect the dots, wondering if Myat was the murderer
Harry, his voice trembling with anger, pointed a finger at Myat. "How many more deaths will it take before we realize the truth? Myat must be responsible for all of this!"

StayC, her eyes filled with sorrow, nodded in agreement. "It's too much of a coincidence. First Jackson, now Ashan? Myat has to be hiding something."

Maya, still trying to process what's happened said "And the fact that Ashan hit him earlier too..."

Nova, spoke with a strong voice said "Myat's behavior, the connection to both victims... it's too much to ignore."
The more they uncovered, the stronger their suspicions grew towards Myat.

United in their delusions, they decided to confront Myat, hoping to find answers that had confused them so far. But little did they know that the truth they sought would be far more chilling and complex than they could have ever imagined. Like this, The secrets buried within their seemingly ordinary lives weren't about to revealed soon.