Utterly Yours

"Im yours" I say while holding his gaze.

He steps closer to me, his hand reaching up to grip my hair. I can feel the power dynamic shifting already, as he takes control of the situation. He pulls my head back, exposing my neck, and begins to leave a trail of hickeys along my skin.
"You're such a slut, moving on so fast," he says in a murmur/chuckle, his breath hot on my skin.

"But I know you love it when I treat you like this." He pulls me down to my knees, his hand still tangled in my hair. "Now show me how much you want it."

"You already know how I want it Miguel...I want you to ruin me" I say desperately.

Miguel smirks down at me, his eyes dark with lust. "You want it rough? You got it, slut."
He positions himself in front of me, unbuckling his pants and pulling them down aswell as his briefs. His cock already hard and ready. Of course he was getting off on my pain...

Without any warning, he thrusts deep into my mouth, his hands gripping my hair tightly. Fuck he tastes so good. I start swirling my tongue around his cock, sucking him hard.

He grips my hair a bit tighter, hurting me but who cares at this point, I was desperate to get him off. He begins to fuck my mouth hard and fast, not giving me any chance to catch my breath or to adjust to his massive size. Just how he likes it.

"You're such a good little cocksucker," he grunts, his hips slamming against my face, tears starting to prick at my eyes from how full my mouth is. "But you're still mine. No one else gets to have you like this."

He pulls out of your mouth and pushes you back onto the bed, climbing on top of you. His hands are rough as he gropes every part of my naked body, desperate to get inside you. He doesn't bother with any foreplay, just plunges deep inside me, making me gasp loudly with pleasure and pain.

Miguel starts to pounds into me relentlessly, his hands gripping my hips so hard it leaves bruises. He's not gentle, not caring if he hurts me. All he cares about is his own pleasure. "You're mine," he growls, his teeth sinking into my neck and leaving marks, causing me to scream his name. "No one else gets to touch you like this. You're mine, my little girl."

His words only get me more worked up. "Oh god!" I manage to scream in-between moans. "Yeah keep fucking me like the slut I am" I say breathlessly as I dig my nails into his back, dragging them down, drawing blood.

Miguel grins at my words and actions, his eyes blazing with lust. "That's right, you're my brainless cum slut." he growls. "And I'm going to fuck you until you can't even remember your own name."

He thrusts harder and faster, his cock filling me completely, causing my eyes to roll back. I continue to scream and moan, feel yourself getting closer and closer to the edge, my body responding to his rough treatment. "M-Miguel im gonna cum!". Miguel can sense it too, and he begins to stroke my clit in time with his thrusts, sending my body and my mind over the edge. All I can think about is his dick inside me, molding me, making me his.

"Come for me, my little slut," he commands. "I want to feel you come around my cock." I can't hold back any longer, and I explode in a wave of pleasure and ecstacy , my body shaking with the force of my orgasm. Miguel follows right behind me, his cock pulsing inside me as he spills his hot cum deep inside, earning another loud breathless gasp from me.

"You're mine," he whispers, nearly collapsing on top of me. "Always have been, always will be.