Bloody Kiss

Before I can open my eyes I feel my head pounding. I groan as I hold my head and lean up, to find myself in my bed...what the fuck.

Its quiet...too quiet. I look around and...it morning? but what the fuck how did I get home?

Im still wearing my dress without the gloves and I seem to have lost my shoes. I continue to look around to see if ill see anything that'll help me regain memory of last nights events...Ren is all I remember.

I slowly get up and catch a glimpse of myself in the mirror and my hair is a mess but my makeup is still somewhat intact surprisingly, I continue walking, making my way out of my bedroom and stop dead in my tracks.

I freeze as I walk into my living room and see Ren beaten up on the couch. My heart races as I try to make sense of what's going on, and then I see Miguel standing there, his expression angry and accusing.

"Did you really think you could fuck someone else and I wouldn't find out?" he says, his voice cold.

I feel a sense of panic wash over me as I realize what's happened. Miguel must have found out...but how? and he's taken matters into his own hands...

"We arnt together anymore miguel you can't be mad!" I say trying muster up the courage to yell out my last words but miguel walks over to me, grabbing me by my jaw and his grip on it immediately tightens, and I can feel his anger radiating off of him. "You think we're done because you said so?" he asks, his voice low and menacing.

I can feel the fear building inside of me as I realize just how angry he is. I know that I need to be careful with my words, but I can't help but feel defiant.

"We are done," I say, my voice trembling slightly. "I'm not sorry for what I did, and I won't apologize for it."

Miguel's eyes narrow as he looks at me, his grip on my jaw tightens even more than before. "You're making a big mistake" he says, his voice cold. "You don't know who you're dealing with."

"You're fuckint crazy" I say

Miguel's grip on my jaw now becomes bruising, and I can feel his breath against my face. "You have no idea what crazy is," he says, his voice low and dangerous.

I try to release myself from his grasp, but he just chuckles cynically. "You think you can just walk away from me?" he asks. "You think you can just do whatever you want and not face the consequences?"

I feel a sense of fear wash over me as I realize just how dangerous Miguel can be.

I wince in pain as Miguel continues to bruise my jaw, and I can feel the tears welling up in my eyes. "Stop it," I say, my voice barely above a whisper.

Miguel just chuckles as he hears my plea. "Tell me," he says, his voice dripping with sarcasm. "Was he a good fuck at least?"

I feel a sense of anger wash over me as he continues to taunt me. "You have no right to ask me that," I say, my voice rising. "You're not my fucking boyfriend or fuck buddy anymore."

I can now feel the pain radiating through my face as the force of his grab has now scraped the insides of my cheeks against my teeth. "You're mine," he says, his voice low and dangerous. "And you always will be."

Miguel then smirks cynically and says, "It's sad really...how easy of a lay you are," taunting me.

I feel a sense of shame wash over me as he says those words. I know that I made a mistake by sleeping with someone else, but I didn't deserve to be shamed for it...but he was the first guy i saw that night...am I really just an easy fuck?

"That's not fair," I say, my voice shaking slightly. "I made a mistake, but that doesn't mean that you get to slut-shame me for it."

Miguel just laughs as he hears my words. "You're such a pathetic little slut," he says, his voice dripping with disdain. "You think you can just do whatever you want Mileena?"

I feel a sense of anger wash over me as he continues to taunt me. "You have no right to talk to me like that," I say, my voice rising. "I'm not your fucking property you sick fuck."

Miguel's grip on my jaw has now cut the inside of my cheeks, making me yelp in pain. "You're mine" he says, his voice low and dangerous. "Don't fucking forget it."

I can feel the tears streaming down my face as Miguel continues to taunt me. I try to pull away from him, but his grip on my jaw is too strong.

Suddenly, Miguel leans in and forces a kiss on me. I try to push him away, but he's too strong, and I can feel his tongue forcing its way into my mouth.

I feel a sense of disgust wash over me as he kisses me, and I try to break free from his grasp. But he just tightens his grip on my jaw, and I can feel the metallic taste of blood in my mouth and I know Miguel taste's it too.

Finally, he pulls away from me, his eyes dark and intense. "Are you done being dramatic?," he says, his voice low and menacing. "Stop bitching already and let's move on from this."

"No no no" i say trying to get away from him "i'm fucking scared of you".

Miguel just rolls his eyes as I try to pull away from him. "You're not scared of me," he says, his voice dismissive. "You're just upset because you got caught."

I feel a sense of anger wash over me as he says those words. "You're wrong," I say, my voice shaking slightly. "I am scared of you. You're violent and controlling, and I don't know what you're capable of." And as i say that I realize how fucked up this all is.

Miguel just laughs as he hears my words. "God you sound like a broken record," he says, his voice cynically. "I'm just trying to protect you."

"No you're not you're just trying to control me!" I say but before i can say the last word Miguel slaps me across my face. The taste of blood becoming more evident in my mouth as i look back up at Miguel.

"Stop fucking hitting me!" I scream in a sob. Miguel just smiles as he sees me sobbing and screaming. "You like that, don't you?" he says, his voice low and menacing. "You like it when I hurt you."

I feel a sense of disgust wash over me as he says those words. "No, I don't," I say, my voice shaking. "I hate it when you hurt me."

Miguel just chuckles as he hears my words. "You're such a liar," he says, his voice dripping with disdain. "You love it when I'm rough with you."

i just keep my gaze away from him "i hate you" i say in between sobs

Miguel just laughs as he hears my words. "No, you don't," he says, his voice cold. "You love me, and you know it."

I want to feel angry, to lash out and call him a liar but I can't deny the truth in his words. There's something about his dominance and control that turns me on, even though I know it's not healthy and that it's draining me.

"I hate you," I say again, my voice shaking. "You're a monster."

Miguel just chuckles as he hears my words and then finally lets go of my face. I wince in pain and immediately start rubbing my face as i watch him, scared he'll come back to me but instead I watch in horror as Miguel walks away from me and grabs Ren off the couch and drags him out of my apartment.

"Please don't hurt him," I say, my voice shaking. "He didn't do anything wrong."

Miguel just laughs as he hears my words. "He's a threat to me," he says, his voice cold. "And I don't tolerate threats."