My home

It had felt like I had been in this car for days on end. We finally reached the new house in Tokyo somewhere a lot nicer. Apart of me was glad that we were somewhere which I wouldn't be constantly reminded of the past and all the bad things that had happened in that house. My life was going to be so different without ria. I hate the fact that non of this would've happened if she would've just came home instead of going for a ride in bills car.

Me and tom step out the car to head into the new house. But before I could walk in he stopped me and told me to behave because I wasn't going to like what I was about to see. I ignored him and sprung through the door. I could hear bill, Georg and Gustav talking and that was when I could hear a girls voice. I walked in to see bill, Georg and Gustav with their new pets. Bill stood right up when he locked eyes with me. I could tell he wanted to give me a hug but I had an angry and annoyed type look on my face.
"I told you that you weren't going to like it"
I should've just listened but instead I let my emotions get the best of me.
"How the fuck can you replace ria like that so quickly, are you out of your fucking mind!"
"Whoa hold up baby don't waste your breath, she was just a pet remember. Nothing more"

Tom then had the nerve to go over and high-five him. The cheek on him. I know he did that on purpose because it was like he was trying to piss me off. "Fuck you both" I said while I turned and stormed upstairs. I don't know if I even want to be here with him anymore. I was fine without him when I was with Roman. Why do I need him now? I can protect myself, I don't need him. That would be what I would say if I completely despised him but I have a sense of lust for his gentle touch. I feel safe when I'm in his arms and when he treats me like I'm the only girl he ever wants.

I was in my own little world but then I could hear Tom stomping upstairs which made me jump at his every step. He barged through the door. "What did I fucking tell you about behaving yourself you little bitch" he said that while grabbing my throat to the point where I could only gasp for a little bit of air. He let go of me and went and sat on the bed. His face suddenly dropped. He had a sad but fearful look on his face. He turned and looked at me and could see that I was scared. "I'm sorry Taylor" "you pissed me off and you know how I get when I'm angry"