Love or lust

I was woken up by a loud bang. It caused Tom to jump up next to me. He told me to stay here so he knows I was safe. Tom went to check what had happened. I curled up in a ball at the side of the bed next to the wall. I heard Tom say his name. The name that I feared. I couldn't move, I was paralysed with fear all over my body.

"Ahhhh Roman. I wondered when you were gonna come and kidnap my girl again"

"Your meant to be dead Tom kaulitz"

"Yeah but I'm not sooo"

"Taylor's mine Tom and you stole her from me, she works as a slut for me"

"Hahahah that's funny, the last time I checked she's sleeping in a bed with me, and not you"

"Suit yourself"

I heard two guns load. I could hear that someone was going to die and get shot. I was praying it wasn't Tom. The sound of a bullet rushed to my ears. It made my eyes lock with fear thinking that Roman had shot Tom. I had to check what had happened. I ran downstairs not knowing what I would run into. To my suprise Roman was laid on the floor bleeding out. Spitting out inches of blood every second. I gasped in shock, and that's when Tom turned around to me and saw me standing there half naked.

"I told you to fucking stay in the bedroom"

"I thought you had been shot Tom wtf"

"You underestimate me a lot don't you baby girl"

"Why shouldn't I"

"Why do u care anyway"

"Because I'm your 'pet' remember" I had to say something other than the fact I had completely fallen for him. Not in the way you think. I lust for his touch. He'd most likely kill me if he knew I 'loved' him. Just like he did with bills last pet and yumi.

"Ah finally your getting the hang of this"