Who is she?

Please play the suggested song to fit the vibe :) I hope you like this chapter! And enjoy.

"Who is he on the phone to bill?"

"Oh it's erm..." "an old friend of his"

The way he said it didn't sound very believable. I was getting more curious by the minute. "Oh yeah? What are they chatting about?"

"He's going to see his old friend for a catch up I'm guessing nothing to worry about Taylor"

"What's her name?"

"Her?..."
"How do you know it's a girl taylor? Very bold of you to suggest his friend is a girl. What's with all the questions anyway is this an interrogation or something?"

"No no just curious"

*TOMS P.O.V*

Why the fuck is this skank still alive? Ugh she gets me so mad I could kill her again. How is she still alive? I pulled the trigger with my silver glock 19 after i aimed it right at her temple.

I could see her. That long blonde hair that shines in the sun. Her fit body which I was once all over. She was wearing a mini skirt which was showing half of her ass. A little crop top with some black knee high boots. Fuck she looked hot. I haven't seen her for years. Why is she back now? I'm going to have to kill her.

I approached her. She looked me right in the eyes.

"Oh I've missed you my boy"

"Cant say the same Lexi"

"Awh baby you know you've missed me"

"No I haven't. Now what do you want? Why are you not dead?"
"I killed you! If I have to do it again I fucking will"

"Well yeah their was a little secret I never told you. That night I knew you were so angry and at your all time low. I could see the anger in your eyes knowing you were going to kill me. But what you didn't know is that I have an identical twin sister. I forever miss her but I had to do what I had to do to survive. Even if that meant she had to die. I've stayed as far away as possible so you would think i was dead. But I missed you my love"

"What the fuck lexi. You psycho bitch"

"Hahah your one to talk"

"What do you want from me!"

"I want you back."

I wanted to say no so much I really did. But I remembered she's from one of the most dangerous mafia family in Chicago. Fuck! What about Taylor!!!! Shit shit shit. Her dad would fucking kill me right here right now if she said one bad word about me to him.

"It's not that easy Lexi"

"Ohhhh yeah I forgot about your new little pet. Taylor is it? Such a cute name. She's very pretty I've got to say. What's so special about her then? You haven't killed her yet? Not got bored."

"Don't you dare fucking speak about her!"

*TAYLORS P.O.V*

I'm getting worried. Tom has been gone for a while. Probably fucking that Lexi girl. Ugh he gets me so angry. Me and bill were watching tv with Gustav, georg, mikayla and grace. It was like a little movie night. It felt like home. But I couldn't help but worry about Tom or get jealous that he's touching another slut.

I must have fallen asleep on the couch as I woke up with a blanket over me still on the couch. I was too tired of thinking about Tom all night. I must have drifted off. I went up to toms room to check if he had came back. There he was fast asleep in bed. He looked so calm for once while he was asleep. Like nothing in the world mattered.

I opened the wardrobe to grab some new clothes as me and everyone else was going on a little shopping trip as bill and Tom had promised us. As I was grabbing my clothes I felt two hands grab my waist and hug me from behind. He was awake.

"Finally your awake lazy ass"

"I had a long day yesterday I had to sleep it off"

"Why what happened"

"Nothing just some erm...work."

"Oh okay. I knew he was lying but I didn't want to piss him off so I let it be"

I could feel him kissing my neck. I turned around locking my lips against his. I pulled back and said that I need to get ready. I hopped in the shower and got myself ready as did everyone else.

Everyone was ready and the girls were so exited as was I because we all haven't been out together properly it was nice. It felt like I had my own family. I got in toms car as we started driving. He looked very bothered like something was on his mind. I held his hand to calm him down and surprisingly it worked.

We all got out and headed to the mall. Me, tom, bill and mikayla went into one shop as the others in another. I was looking at some dresses with mikayla as someone went to grab the same dress I wanted. I looked at her. She had long blonde hair and was very pretty. But intimidating a little.

"Omg I'm sorry. You can have the dress" she said.

"Oh no no no honestly it's fine you can have it I'll find something else."

"Are you sure? Your so nice"

"Haha Thankyou!"
"I'm Taylor by the way. Nice to meet you"

"Im Lexi. Nice to meet you taylor."

Lexi? The girl that texted Tom? THE SLUT!!!!!!
I could feel angry building up in my body but I didn't know if it was her for definite because their are thousands of girls with that name. Why am I so quick to judge. I heard Tom and bill come over. Their faces dropped when they saw us.

"Taylor what are you doing?"

"Oh I was looking at a dress but this girl wanted it instead"

"Hi I'm Lexi she said in a seductive voice"

"Yeah nice to know" Tom said which made me smile a little.

"We're going home!"

"Wait what now? That's not fair!!!!"

"I don't fucking care. Move!"

I was so confused why the fuck is he acting like such a dick. I was so ready to argue with him but I saw him turn and glance back at her as we were leaving the shop and they were both staring at eachother. As we left she winked at him. What a little bitch!