What did you say?

Bill, mikayla and Tom all stared at me as if someone had just died. The shock in their faces. I looked at them in a world of confusion.

"What did you just say Taylor" tom said.

"I said I love you"

"No no no no no you can't love me"

"Okay now I really am confused"

Bill then spoke up "you can't fall in love with him Taylor your his pet. He would have to shoot you through the head. You know like he has done with all of mine!! Bill said while raising his voice.

It then all suddenly rushed back to me. All the horrible abuse and memories. Ria. All the pain I've been through. Yet my heart holds only him? All he will ever see me is as his pet. Nothing more. We drove back home; tom and bill were pissed off at me and mikayla just ran off. I know what happens when toms angry. He takes it out on me. So I just went upstairs to hide from him for as long as possible. This was becoming a recurring thing by now. "Why am I still here?" I said a bit too loud while walking upstairs.

"Stockholm syndrome baby" tom said.

Tom followed me up to the bedroom. I was getting dressed and he just went to lean back on a chair observing my body. It made me feel uncomfortable that he was sat there probably planning what he was going to do with me. He could see I was uncomfortable yet it looked like he enjoyed my pain. I looked over to him and could tell this was low Tom. My heart was racing because I didn't know what was going to happen. You could tell he didn't want to loose me. But that just makes him mad.

"Taylor get on the bed"

"No Tom I don't want to"

"I said get on the bed before I put you on it myself"

"I stood still in fear as to what was about to happen to me"

Suddenly I feel him grab my waist and fling me onto the bed. His hands slowly started running up my legs as he began to undress me.

"NO TOM NO IM NOT READY FOR THIS. I DONT WANT IT PLEASE JUST STOP!" I begged and pleaded for ages telling him to stop. But he just blocked the sound of my voice out as if I wasn't even here but my body was.

I sat there staring at the ceiling while tears drop down on my face one after the other. I didn't say a word while Tom used my body for his own pleasure. I felt disgusting.

How could I actually fucking love this animal? I can't. Not after this and everything he's done. It's fucking sick.

(I'll be updating as soon as I can as this was posted weeks ago! I'll be a little bit busy but I'll try update very soon)