˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ 13 - FORMOSITY

FORMOSITY

noun - beauty

Bebe leads the way down the road to her house, chatting animatedly about some of their classmates. Wendy entertains her, adding her half of the story.

Clyde puts his hands in his pockets. He looks over at Scott, who gives him a small smile.

"You don't have to come if you don't wanna."

Scott shakes his head, "No, no, it's fine. I mean - I wanna."

Clyde nods, "Okay." he gestures to the girls in front of them, "I promise they won't be so annoying the whole time."

"Sure." he says, sarcastic.

"I'm serious! They're nice, you just gotta get to know them."

"If you say so." Scott shrugs, glancing at the ground.

Clyde bumps Scott's shoulder with his own, offering a smile. He pushes him back, probably harder than necessarily, and laughs when Clyde stumbles.

Bebe turns around, "Hey! No assaulting each other when we get round to my road, okay?"

"Yeah, yeah." Clyde brushes himself off. Bebe turns back to Wendy, and him and Scott snicker quietly.

Bebe's house is tall, and painted an unflattering red. She pulls her pink pom-pom keychain from her pocket and opens the front door wide, holding it and gesturing for the other three to enter.

They walk in, Wendy and Clyde taking their shoes off and Scott following suit. Bebe puts them all in a cupboard, neatly paired alongside pairs of expensive ones owned by her and her parents.

She spends a short while walking them all around, giving a tour of her house. It's not too different from last time Clyde had been there, but he supposes it's more for Scott.

Bebe takes them up to her room. It's clean and pink and bright. She picks an elastic band off her table and ties her hair up, and sits on one of her beanbags. Wendy sits beside her and the boys sit on her bed.

"What do you guys want to do?" Wendy pulls her hat off and brushes her hair down with her hand.

Clyde shrugs, "Whatever you want."

First order of business is a movie. Bebe pops some popcorn and they all lay on her bed to watch some random teen drama. Clyde doesn't care, but Scott seems to be enjoying himself, even joining in with their complaining about whichever boy their protagonist hooked up with that she really shouldn't have. He's not good for her.

It finally finishes. Now they need something else to entertain themselves.

"Ah, I know! If you guys don't mind, I ordered these new nail paints that arrived yesterday. We could try some of those!" Bebe offers, getting up and looking through one of her drawers.

"Ooh, what colours are they?" Wendy peers over her shoulder.

Clyde looks over at Scott, "You cool with that?"

He hopes he is. He doesn't mind doing it himself, and besides, it would probably suit him.

"Yeah, sure!" he grins. Clyde grins back. They join the two girls on the rug in the middle of the room.

They all watch eagerly as Bebe tears open the package and the bottles fall onto her rug. There's a variety of colours, each different shades and some of them are shiny or glittery.