Update: Archive of Our Own

Hey guys! Small update here I want to tell you!

I'M UPLOADING CHAPTERS OF THIS FIC ON ARCHIVE OF OUR OWN!

It has the same title, and my username is the same, so it's easier to find it. But if you can't find it, I provided a link to the story on my profile!

That doesn't mean I'm abandoning WattPad. I'm only uploading on there so I can have a backup! Just in case something happens to WattPad!

HOWEVER, I'm not dropping every single chapter on there all at once because I'm still figuring out how the website works. I've never posted on there before and I was a little confused when I posted the first 3 chapters on there. This also goes for if I ever post on Quotev(?) or any other fanfic site.

I will update it over the next couple of days to gain traction and readers over there because I want people to enjoy this fic as much as you did! Though, I don't know how traction and trending stories work on there either.

Once it is caught up with the WattPad version, it will have the same schedule!

While we're at it, does anyone wanna educate me on what hits and kudos are? And the difference between the tags "Senku/Reader" and "Senku & Reader"? (;ω;`*)

Anyways, thanks for taking the time to read this!

12-15-2023 Update:

So, the AO3 version is all caught up with this version! The only difference with this is that with some pictures and music, I added heavy descriptions to replace them! I also edited them more so that they are grammatically correct.