ᴥ︎1.1ᴥ︎

Pre-chapter

•~•~•~•~•~•

Home School is a special boarding school. Every three years they accept 14 kids into their school. The thing that makes it special is that the parent have to take the admission exam on behalf of their child.

The female teacher can be seen giving out the exam to the parents.

"You may begin now"

Our intense courses here are special as they have been thoroughly and logically designed to fix and improve your children in their academic performances, personalities as well as attitudes. No school out there has managed to achieve this goal.

"Why do you want your child to study at Home School?"

That's the question every parent gets asked. Every parent mostly answers the same they want their child to be a better person.

Why Home School?

"Why do you want your child to study at Home School" Master Amin asked Paris's parents

"Our daughter is a good girl she's just mean, stubborn, and has an attitude and we don't want her like that" said Paris's parents.

Outside at the same time Paris was sitting on a bench next to a boy on her phone. "I'm Jean" said the boy so she turned and said "Paris" and smiled. "Let's be friends" said Jean "sure." that when a boy came over and asked, "You got a lighter?" and Jean said as he pulled out a lighter "You got cigarettes?" then the boy pulled out a box of cigarettes Paris and Jean looked at each other and stood up.

"Do you think you child can endure the pressure that could result from our intense courses?"

Of course, to have your child take these special courses we provide, your required to pay the school fees and the initial charges, which are more expensive than those required by other schools.

"I'm willing to pay a million per term to have my daughter accepted by home school." said Mrs. Suwannarat.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•

A few days later when the letter arrived that she was accepted she was sent back to Home School. She arrived at the school and was met with a bell boy looking man.

"Miss Paris please get changed for our welcome party."

Soon later you went outside and stood with Hugo and Jean.

"This welcome party is well worth it for the tuition fee paid" Mork said.

" is it? They should have provided us with some wines. This is obviously a party for little kids." Hugo added
.
"But I think it's delicious"Hugo said as he took more snacks.

Paris who after taking a cookie given out by the bell boy man sat between to boys on the bench eating it slowly.

"Not hungry?" asked a boy next to her.

"Not really" she said

"I'm Tibet and yours?"

"Paris" she said with a smile.

She turned to the other boy next to her "what's your name?" She asked.

"I'm Nai"

"Paris"

A few minutes later the door opened and out came a male who seemed to be the headmaster and the female who she saw next to him on admission day.

"Congratulations to the 14 of you who have been selected. From now, your officially Home School's GEN6 students. Let me inform you once again that your parents have already signed the consent form allowing you all to be Home School's students and give us permission to take care of you, both for you academic and well being, throughout these three academic years. What's especially important is that of all of you must strictly abide to Home School's rules. Finally,throughout your three years as Home School's GEN6 students, you'll earn a brand new type of life experience you'll never forget."

Paris scoffed silently only the two males beside her heard her.

The two masters bowed then the lights started turning off. Then Paris started feeling dizzy and she passed out on the floor with three other girls.

"Shit"
"Paris? Wake up." Tibet said before passing out beside her.

"Welcome to Home School"

•~•~•~•~•~•

First chapter hope you like it so far

Words:659
Published: 06/19/2023