𐦖1.2𐦖

First Person Pov

•~•~•~•~•~•

"Everyone wake up!!" I was woken up by Maki shaking me I looked around and I was sitting next to Pheng and said, "You've got to be kidding me. Pheng wake up!!"

"Where are we going?" I asked Maki and she said "Home School."

•~•~•~•~•~•

An hour later they arrived at a building walking in a group towards two familiar figures.

"Hey, where is this place?" Hugo said.

Paris scoffed and chuckled while Jingjai asked "What are you talking about?"

"This is kidnapping. It's illegal," Fuji said

"That's right! Take us back now,"

"Don't raise your voice at Master Amin," the lady said as she warned us.

"But why did you have to get us drugged?"

"Shut up please your going to give me a headache with all your whining!!" I said making them go silent.

"Everything you're facing now is part of our courses at Home School. All of your parents have been well informed of it, and they have agreed to let us take care of every one of you."

"What course is this? Has the term begun already? We haven't prepared anything, we don't have clothe with us either!!" White said

"Don't worry, your parents have prepared everything for you," Master Min said.

"But we didn't agree to! Isn't this wrong?" Nai said angry with what's happening.

"If Master Amin doesn't ask, you have no right to speak. Now all of you are Home School students,"

I looked around and saw that the school was surrounded by a forest. Which is odd since no other school has been surrounded by a forest.

"I won't be! I won't stand staying here with other kids."

I looked at him "Do you think they want to be here with you," all of them looking at her "What." they all turned back to the front.

Hugo sent me a playful glare since we were friends ever since we smoked with Jean.

Him and Jean looked at each other and nodded making their way to get out from this school. Then the bus driver stepped in front of them preventing them from going forward.

"Move," Nothing happened the driver stayed there "Are you looking for trouble?"

"If you don't stop causing trouble, I must have to punish you Mr. Hugo,"

"All of you must strictly abide by Home Schools rules. Those who fail to do so must be punished. Here's our rule number one," The older female came out with a box in her hands.

"You're not allowed to use your in Home School."

"Please put your phone and valuable items in the box please."

No one moved to put their stuff in the box. We just looked at each other. Then Maki went and put her phone in the box, and everyone followed her except for me.

One by one they had put their phone and valuable stuff in the box except for me. They all looked at me, "Fine" and I put my stuff in the box.

"Rule two, every student must go to bed at the same time and you're not allowed to leave the room after bedtime,"