𓃱2.1𓃱

Sorry I have been inactive. I had some stuff to deal with

Paris's Pov

•~•~•~•~•~•

We were outside and I was standing with Mek and Mork since they are my best friends. I also told them what happened last night with Tibet, and how I like him now they won't stop teasing me about it.

The Master blew the whistle, "Good morning, all GEN6 student. I'm Master Champ. I'll will be responsible for your morning workouts. Every Monday to Friday, you all will meet here at this time to work out with me." I was standing there having no problem with it. I was a track runner at my previous school and they would always want me to workout to keep me in shape, so I'm fine with this.

"Since today is the first day of the semester, I will let you start with something easy. Running for points." I smiled when he said that at the same time I was glaring at Maki and Tibet. Although I think he noticed because he turned to me and I turned away.

"There will be 10 points to collect and 10 rounds to complete." I was fine with it but apparently it's not with them.

"What?" Mork said and I said while stretching,"I have no problem with it. When do we start?"

"Isn't that too much, Master?" White said.

"I'm ordering you to do the easiest thing." He said while I nodded "No problem for a track runner." They all looked at me in disbelief

"What. You don't just get a good body shape by laying around." I said posing.

"Do it! Go! Run!" Master champ said and I started running with Tibet behind me.

"Go! Faster! Hurry! Why are you looking back? Go! Faster!" He was yelling at us.

I was ahead of all of them enjoying it since it always helps me clear my head. I was think if Tibet liked Maki, because he's always with her. I was thinking when multiple people called my name. "Paris, wait!" I turned and saw them slowing down, while I just kept going.

"Faster! Even faster! Don't be a baby! If anyone stops, I will make you all run 5 more rounds each. Hurry!" Was all I heard before I looked back and saw them way back there.

•~•~•~•~•~•

We were walking into the school hall to eat and I sat in my spot.

"Please enjoy your most delicious meal." Master said then bowed.

"How delicious can it be? I'm telling you, my tastebuds are special." Mek said and we started eating.

"Damn. It's really good." Mek said and I nodded after I tried it.

"Really?"

We all tried it and nodded.

"Master Phoban, can I get one more?"

"Me too, please." The twins said and we all looked at Master Phoban.

"No one will get to eat more or less than each other. Everyone will get the same amount of food." Master Phoban said smiling at us while I pouted wanting more.