🔼Chapter 2: Definitely A Problem🔼

Adventure Arrow reached the keypad, Narrator and Curator close behind as it punched in the numbers.
"What will we find?"
"I am not sure, but hopefully Stanley before we lose anyone else."
Curator glanced around her, she hadn't been in this room for years and it was like nothing was moved.
On the shelf, she saw an old picture of herself, old friends posing in front of the office building.
. . .
"Ah; That old thing?"
She turned to Narrator, who hadn't taken a glance around and was focused on the secret room,"I do not like to think of the past, too distracting.", Curator sighed, the door opened and they continued to follow a
Adventure Arrow.
Walking along the halls, they came a lift and Narrator turned to Curator,"Ladies first.", she sighed, stepping in first and Narrator came in next, hitting a button and the door closed.
Adventure Arrow was between them, no words were spoken but Adventure Arrow could sense an amount of tension between the Narrator and the Curator.

~

It came to a stop, Curator stepped out first and followed by Narrator.
"Adventure Arrow."
Action Arrow flopped on the ground and gave a path to Stanley, or where they hope Stanley is.
They followed Adventure Arrow, coming to a two way path; Escape and The Control Facility.
"Wait here."
Curator folded her arms as Narrator entered The Mind Control Facility.
Adventure Arrow appeared by her side, they glanced at one another and while Adventure Arrow didn't have a face, it was obvious that both shared a look of concern of what was happening.

Narrator entered the room, he clicked a few buttons on the computer and the Camera Footage turned from Co-Worker's old homes to CCTV around the office.
"Blimey. . ."
Curator was telling the truth.
There were many things missing from the Office and strange black and white texture beginning to spread and delete things like computers, cabinets, fake plants and even the walls.
"This is not good. . ."
"Indeed."
Narrator turned to Curator, who had entered,"We need to do something, or we'll lose control of The Parable and those things will get in.", Narrator nods,"I understand; I just needed to check the damage and see any possibility of damage control.", she nods, Narrator turned to Adventure Arrow who immediately flopped to the ground and gave a path to Stanley or where Stanley last was.
"Let's continue."
"Of course."

~

Walking around was now the most tense feeling now that they were aware of the situation.
Curator kept glancing around, thinking that at any moment a monster would pop out of nowhere and attack them.
Though Narrator kept his sight on the task at hand, he was prepared to fight if he had to if a monster tried to get the jump on them.
He then held his arm up, they stopped and Action Arrow got behind them.
They passing by a doorway, was a figure with a TV on it's head.
It limped as it walked by and static from the TV that acted as a head for it, could it see?
Probably.
"Was that. . .?"
"We need to keep walking."
Narrator continued, Action Arrow immediately lead the way again and Curator, sighed and followed.

=

Stanley was awake.
He felt a little groggy, dazed and felt tied down.
Then he felt restrained, shifting he felt something wrapped around his wrists, torso, legs and ankles.
He was tied to a chair.
Where was Narrator, this wasn't the office and he was surrounded by. . . Clocks?
Footsteps.
Stanley froze as he felt a hand on the shoulder, turning to his right and looking up he was met with someone in a white shirt like his with a TV on their head, the static on the screen had two black circles that may act as pupils of the eyes.
"Not 028. . . Not 528. . ."
Stanley turned to the voice, someone in a black suit, surrounded by clocks, had a pocket watch in his hand that he closed and turned to him.
Stanley was. . . Disturbed.
Their face, they had no face but they had eyes but only pupils that had this. . . Distant look, like they had lost track of time despite them begin surrounded by clocks.
They walked towards Stanley, he tensed and tired to move but it was in vain for how tight his restrainments were, surprised it hadn't cut of his blood circulation though there's a chance that would happen soon.
The Clock Person was now in front of him, bending down a little and grabbed Stanley by his chin, like it was examining him.
"Hm. . . Such a creation. . ."
Stanley held his breath, it then let him go and it turned to the one with the TV on it's head.
"It's time; Time to take control of The Parable."