🔼Chapter 3: The Museum🔼

As Narrator and Curator felt more uneasy as they continued to follow The Adventure Arrow, the Arrow itself was even becoming more or less scared to continue such as slight pausing.
Tick.
Tick.
Tick.
Narrator sped up, making The Curator and Adventure Arrow followed him.

"Stanley!"
Narrator appeared in his point of vision, Stanley smiled and was more than happy to see and hear Narrator again!
"Oh thank goodness, let's get you out of this."
The Adventure Arrow appeared as Narrator pulled at the restrainments, Stanley was tied down by those annoying wires companies used to tie toys to a box though these were on tight.
"One moment."
Narrator reached into his pocket, pulling out a Mic before Curator could ask;
'Needing to save Stanley, The Narrator needs a pair of Kitchen Shears to be able to free Stanley of his restrainments though it seems as if fate smiled upon them as they appeared like a gift from God.'
He put the mic back in his pocket, held out his hand and fell through a portal was a pair of scissors or Kitchen Shears from how sharp they looked.
"Now hold still Stanley."
Stanley did, though he shut his eyes as he was worried this would hurt.
Snap.
Snap.
Snap.
With each snap, Stanley felt pressure gone from his wrists, legs, ankles and torso.
"There."
Stanley stood up, Narrator immediately checked him for any injuries,"You aren't hurt now are you?", Stanley shook his head, he then noticed Adventure Arrow and. . . Who was the lady with the blue aura and glasses?
"Ah yes, while I had hoped you would meet under better circumstances; Stanley this is The Curator, she is. . . An acquaintance.", Stanley smiled and extended his hand out, she shook his hand,"A pleasure to meet you.", "Introductions should be done later, we need to leave this zone now and find a safer zone.", Curator nods,"Agreed, I say we head to my zone as that is a far location from what is happening.-Stanley?", Stanley backed up, eyes wide and he pointed behind them.
They turned.
"TimeKeeper."
That was their name?
The entity, TimeKeeper, was sat behind a desk and was smoking. . . Stanley thinks he was, hard to tell but he did see a glass of what he expect was whiskey; possibly.
"Narrator and Curator; How lonely it is to see you both out of your zones."
Curator backed up, Narrator tensed as he gripped his watch.
Even the Adventure Arrow was shaking and hid behind Stanley; Who was this and why were they so scared of this TimeKeeper, especially since they weren't. . . Human.
Are they dangerous?
"Stanley; Run now."
"!?"
Before Stanley could make a choice, Adventure Arrow grabbed him by his arm and practically dragged him out of the room.

=

Mariella jumped, hearing something hit the floor and turned to the door worried.
But saw Adventure Arrow and. . . A man?
He got up off the floor, dusting himself off and rubbing his arm while looking around,"Hello?", he looked at her, surprised as she approached him.
Her hair was in ponytail, wearing a greenish and greyish suit and skirt, wearing blackheals, and had a scarf resting on a case she was just standing by.
"Who are you? What are you doing here??"
Stanley signed his name and pointed to The Adventure Arrow,"Stanley? You don't talk??", he shook his head, she then turned to Adventure Arrow,"What happened, I thought you'd be with Narrator.", it shuddered and just flopped to the ground.
She sighed, turning to Stanley and holding her hand out,"I'm Mariella, I'm usually in this zone with Curator.", they shook hands, Stanley smiled as it has been a while since he had last seen someone.
"I've never seen you around, have uou been with Narrator?"
Stanley nods.
"Ah; Where is Narrator or Curator, any idea?"
Before Stanley could, an argument got their attention and turned their heads.
Curator and Narrator had appeared, both arguing and seemed to be passing a blame or trying to figure out who to blame.
Mariella and Stanley looked at one another, this was incredibly awkward; like watching parents arguing.
. . .
"So; I'm surprised that there is still employees around, thought they were all gone after what happened."
Stanley frowned, was she talking about his co-workers or her co-workers?
She noticed his frown,"What? Do you not know what I'm talking about?", Stanley shook his head, having no idea what she was going on about, to that Mariella was shocked and turned to the argument.
"Hey! HEY!"
They turned to her,"You can argue like a married couple later!", she pointed to Stanley,"How does he not know about what happened to the co-workers.", Curator seemed surprised, but then a low whistle from Narrator drew their attention to him.
"Narrator."
"What was I supposed to say!?"
Great; Narrator failed to tell Stanley what lead to this whole event, possibly being too caught up in the Parable.
Curator sighed, turning to Stanley,"I believe it is time for a quick story.", Stanley smiled, he had grown use to stories after being with Narrator fir so long though Mariella showed her frown of not wanting a story she decided to grit her teeth for this one seeing as Stanley had zero idea of what has happened.