// ❤️ 𝐏𝐚𝐭𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐔𝐩.

CW: description of wounds, blood, and other stuff

=

**Spiderman!Reader

This is based off a silly little scenario I thought of

ACTS OF SERVICE Fluff

[NOT PROOFREAD]

=

{Readers POV}

I hear the sound of teleportation, and I dash over to the platform.

"Miguel!" I call, as I see Miguel's figure step go through the portal.

I immediately notice something was off. He seemed to be limping, and exhausted.

"Hey, mi vida.." He spoke tiredly. He held his left forearm, which lay on his side.

I climb up to the platform. His arm seemed to have a pretty decently sized gash in it. He also had a few scratches here and there. "Are you alright?"

He nodded, "Yeah, was just fighting criminals and all, they were pretty tough though."

I kissed his cheek, looking up at him. "Want me to patch you up?"

He hesitates for a second. "Alright."

"Okay, I'll be right back. You sit down." I say, getting off the platform.

I come back with a few items to help patch Miguel up. He was already sitting like I told him to. I sat beside him, grabbing a towel to clean up the blood on his wound. His holographic suit immediately covered the wound up when the towel got near it.

"Miguel," I said softly, looking up at him.

"Sorry, sorry." He sighed, the holographic suit uncovering the wound once again.

I pat the towel on the wound as gently as possible. He winced, his arm slightly flinching and trying to move away from the towel. Once I finished cleaning off the blood, I got another clean towel, and put some cleaning liquid on it, holding out my free hand to Miguel.

"This might sting a bit, just hold onto my hand, okay?" I say, glancing up at Miguel.

He nodded, grabbing on. I pat the wound with the cleaning liquid, and feel Miguel's grip tighten on my hand, in an almost bone-crushing way.

I got out the bandages, and began wrapping the wound. "Miguel, how did this happen?"

He hesitated, averting his gaze. "Well... one of the thugs I was fighting had a knife and... y'know."

I frown, "I'm sorry that happened."

"It's alright, it wasn't your fault."

I finish wrapping up his arm, and notice one of the items I brought in my frantic search were little cute bandages.

"Uh... Animal or Candy?" I ask out of the blue, holding the two packages of bandages.

"Whuh?" He seemed confused.

"Animal or candy?" I ask again, holding the two packages from him to see.

He chuckled. "I'm not a little kid..." He saw me stay silent and frown slightly, and I guess he changed his mind. "...animal."

I giggle like a child, opening the box of bandages up and getting out one of the bigger bandages. "Ooh, this one's a cat!"

He sighed, chuckling at my sudden childishness. He didn't really mind, and allowed me to stick the bandage onto his wrapped forearm.

"There, all patched up." I say, kissing the bandages softly. "Please be careful next time."

"I will, thank you, [Name]." Miguel said, smiling softly at me.

=

495 words