// 🖤❤️ 𝐏𝐞𝐫𝐟𝐞𝐜𝐭.

CW: gender dysphoria

=

**Transmasc!Reader

Self indulgent stuff 😍 oogaly boogaly

SHIRTLESS + TOP SURGERY JUMPSCARE BTW!!!!

COMFORT, GENDER AFFIRMING Fluff

COMFORT, HURT/COMFORT, GENDER DYSPHORIA Angst

⚠️ SPOILERS! ⚠️

[PROOFREAD-ish]

=

{2nd Person POV}

You looked in the mirror, and sighed. You traced your chest scars with the pads of your fingertips. You observed the stretch marks that you had around your body.

Real boys don't have these. You thought, sighing once again, breathing in and out.

You've struggled with your gender ever since you were young. You were lucky you lived in an area where LGBTQ+ was pretty accepted. Of course, New York City had some people who were still homophobic, but it was mostly fine.

But sometimes, you felt like you didn't deserve to be the gender you identified as. Today was one of your tougher days.

You decided on just laying in bed, hiding yourself from the outside world with the blankets wrapping you like a little burrito.

It was now about about 12pm. You should eat, but you didn't want to come out of the comfortable confines of the blankets. You shoved your face into the pillow, the cool air of the AC hitting your neck. You suddenly hear the familiar sound of teleporting.

You look over, seeing Miguel, unmasked, step through the portal.

"You're back early." You mumble, loud enough for Miguel to hear you.

"Yeah, I just wanted to check on you." Miguel replied, getting a better look of you. "You look comfortable." 

You nodded, snickering a bit as Miguel placed his hands on the blankets wrapped around you.

"Have you eaten yet, papi? " Miguel asked, making your heart flutter a bit. You loved when he used any masculine term for you.

"Uh," You start, feeling (and hearing) your stomach growl. "no."

Miguel blinked, softening his gaze a bit. "Do you... do you want me to make you something..?"

"Yes please."

You wrap yourself in a small blanket as you ate [Favorite Food] that Miguel had made for you. He ate along with you, watching you carefully as you took bites of the food. 

He finally spoke. "Are you alright?"

You nodded, "I- uhm, I think so."

"Are you sure..? You're covering yourself with a blanket." 

You stayed silent for a moment. "I dunno, I just... today I just haven't been feeling that good with myself, my body."

Miguel nodded, seeing that you finished your food. "Let me get that for you." 

You allowed him to place your plate on the sink along with his own, then picked you up. You yelped slightly.

"What's this all about?" You giggled out, feeling his strong arms wrap around your waist.

"You deserve all the love and comfort today, mi vida." Miguel chuckled, carrying you back to bed. 

He placed you down on the bed, letting you get comfortable with yourself before he laid in bed with you too, wrapping one of his arms around your waist. He used his other hand to trace your top scars with his finger. 

Your face was dusted with red, feeling as he kissed areas where you had your stretch marks. 

"You look perfect, cariño." He sighed out, wrapping his arms around you. "Eres tan guapo, mi amor."

You closed your eyes, feeling Miguel's comforting warmth surround your body.

=

518 Words