// 💙💜💛💚 𝐍𝐞𝐰 𝐑𝐞𝐜𝐫𝐮𝐢𝐭.

=

**OC Inserts 

**Elan Blackwood / Iktomi owned by @RottenChiliPeppers (semen demon)

(DO NOT SHIP ELAN WITH MIGUEL OR BENNY, HE IS 18, THEY ARE BOTH IN THEIR 30s + BENNY AND MIGUEL ARE IN A RELATIONSHIP *not in the real movie tho*)

finally something that isn't just romance AND angst

anyways your boy pluto back at it again with the ocs except there is TWO ✌️

LORE Fic

⚠️SPOILERS⚠️

[PROOFREAD-ish??]

=

{ELAN / 3rd PERSON POV}

Elan laid in bed, staring at the ceiling. He really didn't have much to do on this particular day. Atleast, that's what he thought. He was just planning on laying in bed all night, the orange sky tinting his room. His dog, Jacy, laid in bed with Elan.

Elan suddenly heard the radio in his room, and he sat up, listening in.

BREAKING NEWS: A LIZARD-LIKE FIGURE IS CURRENTLY CAUSING HAVOC IN CENTRAL PARK, POLICE ARE ON THEIR WAY TO DETAIN-

"Well that's just dandy." Elan groaned, getting up to get his spidersuit on. 

Citizen by day, Iktomi by night.

Iktomi/Elan swung his way towards Central Park, and ends up finding the so-called Lizard-Like Figure. 

No, that's literally JUST a lizard. A big, fast, sentient lizard. Iktomi thought.

The lizard spotted Iktomi and 'runs' towards the spider. 

"You were the one who brought me here." The lizard spoke.

And apparently it can talk too. 

"Look, I have no idea how you got here." Iktomi tried to reason, but it only made the lizard angrier. Elan hated conflict, but it was his job as spiderman. He had to do it to protect New Montreal. 

The lizard raised his claws to strike Iktomi, but with Iktomi's spidey senses, he quickly dodged it. The lizard chased the spiderman through Central Park, the lizard knocking over lights, and benches. Iktomi dodged the lizard.

But eventually, Iktomi's reflexes just weren't fast enough, and the lizard body slams Iktomi into the pavement. Iktomi stared blankly at the giant ass lizard, despite it hurting quite abit. He notices the lizard glitching while it raised it's claws up, while holding Iktomi down.

It all happened so fast, two figures, a bigger and a smaller one, emerging from an orange portal, and knocking the lizard out of the way.

The smaller one, donning a yellow and grey suit, with a white mask with pink 'blush' approached the downed Iktomi. 

"Are you alright?" He asked, offering a hand to Iktomi. 

"Er, yeah, I'm alright." Iktomi answered, getting up on his own. Iktomi suddenly felt his spidey senses, and looked up at the man, now below him since Iktomi was taller. The spidey sense wasn't for danger, however. "You're... you're just like me."

"Heh, yeah, I get that a lot." The other says. 

"Benny!" The taller figure called, "Help me get this guy tied up. We're taking it back to HQ."

"On it, Miggy!" Benny hopped over to the other's side.

Iktomi got closer to the lizard, now immobilized, getting tied up by Benny. He then looked up at the taller figure, 'Miggy,' Benny called him. He was taller than Iktomi, and a little more intimidating.

"Who are you two exactly..?" Iktomi inquired, twiddling his thumbs.

"Ah yes, I almost forgot!" Benny started. "My name's Silk Spider, or Spiderman, they're both interchangeable. Outside of spidermanning, I go by Benny!"

"I'm, uh." The other started, hesitating. Benny nudged his shoulder. "I'm Miguel."

"I never knew there were other spidermen..." Elan said. "I'm Iktomi, or Elan."

"Oh yeah! There are probably... Some millions or billions of spidermen! Thing is though, there are different, like, dimensions that only have one spiderman each." Benny explained. "I would go into more detail, but it's best if we go back before this guy wakes up." 

"Can I, uh, check it out?" Elan asked as Miguel opened a portal.

Benny glanced at Miguel, Miguel glanced back, almost like they were communicated through their eyes.

"Sure." Miguel said, tossing Elan a bracelet. "It prevents you from glitching in other dimensions."

Elan stared at the bracelet, then up at the sky. It was still orange. "Hm."

Were there other New Montreals in these other dimensions?

=

620 Words