// 🖤 𝐀𝐧𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐥𝐲.

CW: technically antagonist reader..? idk, implied loss, and glitchy words, mental breakdown [reader]

=

**Anomaly!Reader

Not me cranking up the angst game lmao

Sorry about all this angsty shit I haven't really been feeling well myself and I guess I'm just reflecting it in writing

HURT NO COMFORT, LOSS, ENEMIES Angst

⚠️ SPOILERS! ⚠️

[NOT PROOFREAD]

=

{2nd Person POV}

Miguel chased you through Earth-5885, just another universe to cause havoc in. This particular universe's New York was barren, almost abandoned, other than a few people here and there.

To Miguel, you were just another anomaly, another anomaly to capture, send back. 

"GET BACK HERE!" Miguel demanded, chasing after you on all fours. How does he even do that-?

"Nuh uh!!" You screamed back, using your powers to dodge the spider seemlessly. Miguel was alone, so it was a little harder to grasp on you.

You decide to jump onto the building and climb. Not the best idea, Miguel was a pretty skilled climber. As you gripped onto the cracking brick of the building, you heard Miguel practically claw his way up to you.

Eventually he caught you though, holding you by the collar of your clothes.

As you both went to the Spider Society HQ, Miguel maintained a firm grip on you. You couldn't say anything.

When you finally get there, you hear a voice of a woman.

"Back already?" She said in a sassy tone.

"Yes, Lyla. Should I put him in containment?" Spiderman 2099 says, still holding onto you.

"Yeah, just not for long. We're gonna have to send him back quickly, due to his amount of power."

Miguel finally lets you go, only for you to be trapped in a yellow box. You sat there, trying to find some way to get out. Nothing. Your powers were pretty much useless in here. You screamed, cried, did anything to get someone to hear you. Nothing.

You sat in the box, hugging yourself as you rocked back and forth on the cold ground.

You feel yourself begin to lose yourself, seemingly 'blacking out.'

When Miguel finally released you to send you back to your universe, you quickly ran, anywhere, to try to escape. You could hear his footsteps behind you but it was all a huge blur in your mind.

You could use your powers, sure, but you couldn't control them as well in this state. 

So you ran, as fast as your legs could, as fast as your heart can handle it, until you make it to where you were originally going to be escorted to. You look around, looking shell-shocked and scared.

Miguel followed behind you, and stared at you. You couldn't tell, but he looked almost... worried? Concerned? 

"It's time to get you back to where you came from." He insinuated, instead of demanding. 

You limped over to the nearby holograms, looking at the images.

"Come on, you have to go home." Miguel said, more firmly now, walking up to your figure.

His frame towered over you, but you only focused on the images on the screen.

"Who is that..?"  Your voice glitched, your body did too. You looked at the images of a familiar face. They looked so familiar to you, yet you couldn't just make them out.

Miguel stayed silent, looking up at the screens as well. He knew who they were, because he's researched your origins.

""̴W̸h̶y̶ ̶c̷a̶n̶'̸t̸ ̶I̸ ̶r̸e̵c̵o̷g̶n̸i̶z̴e̵ ̸t̷h̶e̵m̴?̴" You asked again, your voice slowly getting more and more shaky, more and more 'noisy.' You fell to the ground, slamming your fists on the floor.

"̸̡̨̦̦̤͈̖͎̎̀͛́̎W̸̧̜̮͖͚̓̈͊͌ḧ̶̬̠͇̝̪͙̜́̾̔ỹ̶̙͇̏̈́́̌̄͝ ̸̝͕̹̖̫̿̕ͅͅc̶̨̟͍̰͖̫͚̽̚͜͝a̴̧̧̛̲̜̩̜̟͙̍ṉ̴͈̝̟́̋͊̀̂̓͝'̶̙̭͕̆̀͘͘t̷̡̥͙̭͉̺̅͘ͅ ̷̻͙̣̬̘̒̐̓̽̌̏̄̑I̷̧͎̋̀̃͒̑̏͝ ̴̘͍̣̊̋̓̄̀͛̌͝r̶̰̜̪̂̑̓̌́̒̚͘è̴̞͒c̴̛̯̪̗͕̗̋̈́̀͊̓͠o̸̲͓͎̦͚͐g̵͓̬̩̖̤͌̉̋n̴̡͈̤͈͉̓̅̄͜ḯ̷͇̼̺͖̦͂͆̀̈́̊z̷̡͐̊̾͆̆̈͠e̷̟̩͓̱̼̋ ̵̩̖͍̙̲̽̿̾͆͠ͅͅt̵̺̮̰̬̮̰̉̾͛̔̽̃̽ͅĥ̶̢̕ȩ̷̧͚̗̻̖̑̂̉̓̆̇̚m̶̲̥̞̹͚̱̥̀̆̔̄̊̔ͅ?̶̝̯͌̇̒̿̐̚ ̵̨̤͙̪̜̤̝̉̐͗́́͘Ẁ̷̨̺̜Ḣ̸̯̝̻̲̱̦͔̌̀Ÿ̸̰̖̗̖̝̺͎͈́͑͝ ̷̧̳͇̗̝͒̆̌͜C̸͓͈͐A̶̘̟͎͖͍͎͛̾͐͐́͝N̴̢̈̒̽͝'̴̧͓͕̠͓̒́T̸̼̙͙͆̽ͅ ̴̖̹̰̹͙̊̔͊͋̂̌̌̕Í̷̧͎̪̜̻̔̀̇̆ ̷̦͕͈̳̮̻͖͠R̶̨͈̮̤͚̱̻̹̅̈́̎͘Ȇ̷͉̗̩̜̮C̴̪̬̰̓̉̾O̷̙̞̣͎̗͌͒̒͛͂̕͘G̶̢͕͈̞̲̜̝̗̑Ń̶͕̝͎I̷̡̭͍̖̬͙̽̂̀̒ͅZ̸̥̮̘͚̈̓̔͋̐̓̕Ȅ̵͍̤̖͓̯͖̭̐͜ ̶̘̰͖̗̮̫̍͋̈́T̵̫̺͓̽̄͆̐̈́̕͘H̸̢̡͕̫͖͕̍̿͝Ȩ̶̌͗̋́͛͝͝M̸̺̫͖̰̫̀͐̎͘͜͝͠?̴̯̗̮͙̣̝̊̍"̴̨̨̜͚̮̱̪́̆ 

The area surrounding you became brightly colored, more glitched out. Miguel just watched this ordeal, seeing your distress. When you eventually calmed down, Miguel got closer to your curled up figure.

"You have to go home."

"Take me høme." You say, giving up.

Miguel helped you up, and you got into the Go Home Machine. You sat there as you were intertwined with the golden webs that would send you back.

Miguel watched as you disappeared off to your home-universe.

=

624 Words

this was kinda half then again i did this in the span of like

a day

but this was also like self reflection so uhhh yeah sorry this sucked