C H A P T E R T W O

april 8th;
1 year, 11 months and 21 days since scott's party.

AFTER ALL CLASSES FOR THE day had ended, Y/N walked through the campus with Scott, only to notice someone from afar.

"Is that Sheriff Stilinski?" Scott asked and Y/N nodded with a grin on her face before running over to him.

"Noah!" She called out and he turned. He held out his arms and pulled Y/N into a hug.

"How're you doing, Y/N?" Noah asked and Y/N nodded.

"I'm good." She smiled.

"Have you seen the news lately?"

Her smile faltered. "Mhm."

"You doing alright?"

"Yeah."

"Sheriff Stilinski!" Scott grinned after finally reaching them. The two hugged.

"Hey, Scott. You kids are staying safe out here, right?" Stilinski asked, looking between the two.

"Of course." Scott answered.

Y/N nodded in agreement. "Yeah."

Scott glanced at her.

Sure she had been safe, but Y/N was not doing well. Scott knew it.

"Well, that's good." Stilinski smiled. "What about Isaac? How's he doing?"

"Uh, yeah, good I think..." Scott stopped. "Uh, Sheriff, are you here because of S-- your son?"

"Yeah." He nodded solemnly. "I'm wanted to make sure you kids were doing okay."

"So you think it's him?" Scott asked. "You think it's Stiles?"

Sheriff Stilinski went quiet.

All three of them didn't just think it was him. They knew.

---

AFTER CATCHING UP WITH STILINSKI, Scott and Y/N decided to meet Isaac at a frat party he had invited them to.

"Hey, guys!" Isaac slung his arm around Y/N's shoulder and she rolled her eyes as he grinned. "You guys seen Boyd anywhere?"

"Nope." Y/N replied, pushing Isaac's arm off of her. "I'm gonna go get a drink."

She made her way through the crowded house and into the kitchen where all the drinks were kept.

After starting college, Y/N tried to push everything behind her. Going to parties was absolutely terrifying at first, but after while she got used to it.

"Oh, Y/N!" Allison waved her over, drink in hand. "Is Scott here?"

"Uh, yeah." Y/N turned around and pointed to the front door. "He's somewhere over there with Isaac."

"Cool, thanks." Allison smiled.

"Oh, Allison, do you know if Cora's around?" Y/N asked.

"Yeah, I think she's outside."

"Thank you."

The two went their separate ways. Y/N spotted Cora outside pretty quickly.

She was talking to a tall, dark-haired, older guy.

"Hey, Cora."