E P I L O G U E

april 12;
1 year, 11 months and 25 days since scott's party

BY THE TIME THE COPS found the right apartment building the sun was starting to rise. They all rushed inside.

No one was around, except for one teenage boy leaning against the wall in a puddle of his own blood.

Paramedics quickly rushed over to him and got him on a stretcher while attempting to apply pressure to the wound that had been bleeding for several hours.

The police officers all rushed up the stairs and searched the entire apartment building.

They did find the apartment that Stiles Stilinski had been saying in. There was basic furniture, a few odd objects and the body of a young woman in the bedroom, however there were no signs that Stiles was still there or that he was ever coming back.

Any clothes, bags or possessions of his were gone.

The apartment building was marked as a crime scene moments later as investigators began exploring the rest of the building. The stairs, halls, elevators, different rooms and the lobby.

As Scott was wheeled into an ambulance, he muttered incoherently.

Well, it was incoherent to the paramedics. He knew he was saying Y/N's name.

She wasn't anywhere near the building either.

Not anywhere inside the building and not anywhere outside.

It was like she disappeared.

They knew she had been there, as she was the person who called the cops. But now they had only found Scott.

So where was Y/N?

---

SHE WAS IN THE PASSENGER seat of a car. And she wasn't there willingly.

Stiles was driving, face cleaned of any blood and wearing a new set of clothes. Y/N was frozen in place.

She had been forced into the car with Stiles and he drove away from the apartment so quickly.

She did try fighting, but he was stronger.

She was forced to leave Scott there to bleed out.

She just prayed the cops got there in time.

"Baby, why are you so quiet?" Stiles asked and Y/N tensed up.

"Don't call me baby, Stiles." She mumbled, crossing her arms and looking away. "I'm not your goddamn girlfriend."

"We never broke up."

"Really? Well then, I'm breaking up with you!" She sounded exasperated. "Jesus Christ."

Stiles looked over at her and away from the road.

"But I love you."

"Great for you, Stiles. Now let me go because I'm not in love with you anymore."

A smile tugged on his lips as he continued to drive.

"What?" Y/N glared and he chuckled.

"Nothing, Y/N. Nothing."

"No, what is it, Stiles?"

"I know when you lie." Y/N scoffed but he raised his eyebrows and looked back at her. "It's true, babe. And I noticed just now that you lied."

Y/N stared at him blankly. "I'm not lying."

"You can keep telling yourself that, but we both know you're lying."

And that was the start of the rest of the painful, terrifying car ride with Stiles.

Y/N didn't still love him. She didn't. She did not.

That's what she kept telling herself in her head. Over and over again the entire ride.

She didn't still love him. She did not. She did not. She did...

She didn't!

She didn't want to be in the car. Not with him.

She wanted to be back at her dorm with Cora, or hanging out with Scott and Isaac, or spending time with her family, or visiting St— No.

He was crazy. He was an actual psychopath. He had kidnapped her. He murdered her friends, caused the murder of her mother and sister...

She didn't love him at all. She hated him.

"I hate you." She told him. She had to let him know.

He laughed again and shook his head.

"Sure."

He was messing with her mind. Trying to manipulate her and her feelings.

Her head was screaming at her the whole way.

All the way back to Beacon Hills.

---

hmm