Home sweet Home

~Lucy's POV~

"NO PLEASE LET ME GO!" I shrieked as loud a I can, someone has to hear me.

"Shhhhhh" someone whispered in my ear as I started to cry.Is this person going to kill me?, rape me?

"Please let me go" I whimpered trying to move my hands that were tied tight behind my back.

"No can do darling, but scream and cry a much as you want.No one will help you" This person said into my ear.At least I know the person is now a guy.

Did my murderer/rapist just call me darling?

"Why don't you go asleep for a little while, we'll be at the house shortly" The man said not whispering anymore. I felt hands at the back of my knees and I knew I was now being carried bridal style.

I wanted to take of the blindfold that was tied way too tight and see the culprit, what is he going to do to me?

"Go to sleep my precious Lucy" the voice cooed pulling me closer into his body, I was about to scream out another cry for help but I didn't because I was starting to become very sleepy.

"You'll soon be mine Lucy Heartfilia"

No wait...

That voice...

It can't be him...

~Midnights POV~

I looked down at the delicate and vulnerable girl that was laying in my arms, everything is going perfect.

We will be at the house within another half an hour since I decided to walk their by foot.

I had all the other members from the oracion seis to repair an abandoned house on the outskirts of town, we will be secluded there and no one will bother us.

Both of us will live there, by ourselves, in perfect harmony. It gives me the tingles that she is actually mine. Hopefully those other fairy tail scumb won't try and find her, or the council.

Shes mine!

Before I forgot, I raised my hand to the skirt Lucy was wearing and took away her keys, she doesn't need these. I'll protect her.

A stray tear rolled down her cheek as she slept and I did feel a tiny bit guilty. I took took her away from all her friends, from society.

I slowly wiped the tear away with my thumb and raised her face up to eye view.

She was beautiful, gorgeous, I am lucky enough to be holding her in my arms. She may be unconscious but still...

I pressed my lips against her forehead and my body immediately reacted, slight shocks burst throughout my body and it felt like fireworks exploaded.

I quickly removed my lips from her skin and I stopped walking, looking down at the sleeping girl. If I felt sparks when I kissed her forehead... What would it be like to kiss those plump lips of hers.

I looked down at her slightly parted lips in temptation, I really want to kiss her now.

I mentally slapped myself for forgetting my promise and continued walking. I had promised myself that I would never kiss Lucy unless she kisses me first.

I sighed and looked back down at her. Since I just kidnapped she probably wont be kissing me anytime soon. But i'll wait

I looked back at the path I was walking and seen our house coming into view.

I quickened my pace and raised my lips to form a smile.

Ah, home sweet home.

--------------------

Hello guys. So what do you think of the 2nd chapter, make sure you comment your opinion, what you want to happen, etc....

And make sure you vote.hit that star.

And sorry if the chapters may be shorter than my usual goal of around 1000/2000. I broke my phone, typical me.

Anyways talk to y'all next chapter

Junkofairy