dreams

*A week later*

~Lucys POV~

Ever since i had that little dream/daydream about Midnight i've been having more and more and its terrifying me. They are not even nightmares though, they're always revolving about Midnight kissing me, Midnight holding me or they're just all about Midnight.

Can he control dreams because if he does i want him to stop.

Rolling around in the bed and finding no comfortable postition I stood up and stretched. Hopefully it's not too early and I could make breakfast for once.

Walking over towards my window I looked out and smiled. the sun was just coming up and it reflected off the damp flowers, it really was a beautiful sight.

Summoning plue I then walked downstairs and seen that midnight wasn't awake. There was a note on the table though.

Lucy I'm just gone to the market to give something to someone. I'll be back in a half an hour.
Banana pancakes are in the oven
Midnight

Ps. if the door knocks ignore it!

Well so much for making him breakfast...

Sighing and making my way towards the fridge I realised I have a month left here before the grand magic games and with Natsu, Gajeel and laxuss sniffing abilities,they'll find me.

It really does make me sad as I do have fun being with midnight, hopefully they do not hurt him when they find me.

He took me here because he wanted to show that he had changed and he proved himself. I actually didn't think I would have opened up to him.

With a small smile on my face I took out the Orange juice and poured myself a glass to go with my pancakes.

Plue and I both sighed happily when the perfectly cooked dough touched out lips.

I have nothing to do today so I go into the sitting room to explore midnights collection of old classic novels, ancient spells; he probably has all the old books on magic!

"Pun pun...~" plue whimpered and I raised an eyebrow at him.

"Plus what's wr-"

Knock Knock

Plue disappeared back to the celestial world and I looked at the door.

Consecutive pounding filled the appartment and the door seemed to bend slightly at the force given of the knocking.

Gulping down my nervousness I walked towards the door and open it, my eyes enlargened and my heart started to pound.
.

.

.

.

.

Midnight told me not to open the door

So hey guys *scratches the back of my head nervously* guess you could say I've been gone a while hehe...I'm sorry this chapter is short and everything but those big ass exams I keep talking about are in three weeks but I have a way to make up an appologise...

Before December I started working on a book and I think you would really enjoy it, it's fairy tail too. And it's a yaoi ship.

I already have nine chapters done so I can update every month without hassle. The chapters are long and I think you will all enjoy it so please give it a chance.

Love you all and I hope you understand xx