The origins of weed gone wrong

Kyles pov:

I stare in awe as Eteled stares into my soul like a hawk. And turn around, yelling and screaming for my dad. I trip over the couch and fall onto the ground, tumbling, screaming, and crying. I was practically shitting tears. I looked back at the tv to see a "this is not over" on the tv screen. I ran to my dad, crying and hyperventilating.
"D-dad...." I cried "THERES SOMETHING WRONG WITH MY WEED!!!!!!"
My dad sighed and grabbed my shoulder firmly, looking down onto the kitchen floor.
"Kyle my son.. I always knew this day would come."
I looked at him in confused as he led me to the couch.
"Son, when your mother died... she was smoking a shit ton of cigarettes. She was trying to prove to the neighborhood kids the cigarettes will always be cooler than vapes. Unfortunately, that isn't what happened. Instead, there was something deeply wrong with her weed, and she died because of it. People think your uncle was murdered too, but instead, he was smoking weed with his bestie boo... Henry in the server room. Before he killed him he wanted to take a hit so he asked for some weed. Unfortunately there was something wrong with his weed and he died as a result. My theory is, Henry died the same way. Now my son, you must follow in your family's footsteps and die."
I looked at him in confusion and shock
"MY WHOLE FAMILY SMOKES WEED??? WHAT DO YOU MEAN FOLLOW IN THEIR FOOTSTEPS? I MEAN MY WII DAD! THERES SOMETHING WRONG WITH MY WII!" I shouted.
He looked down at me and chuckled
"Wait so there's nothing wrong with your weed?" He laughed.
I scoffed "ERM... NO???? IM 9 WHY WOULD I SMOKE???"
"Then I don't give a shit dude deal with it yourself."
I watched him walk away in disbelief and sighed, looking back at the tv and a huge ass picture of Austin, which took up the whole wall.