Henry grievs over his lost nephew

Henry's pov:

I drive down to an old abandoned alleyway on a cold Wednesday afternoon. I needed something better than alcohol, something that would make me feel better from this loss I just took. My brothers son, my own nephew got stolen when he was a baby. I feared we'd never get him back. I got out of my car and slowly walked over to my local drug dealer. From what I heard, the sanders business had the finest of weed. Exactly what I was looking for. I looked up to see none other than my co-worker Austin Sanders standing in front of me.
"Wow you? You've really hit rock bottom haven't you?" He laughed.
I sighed and held my hand out
"Yeah so my nephew got kidnapped. His name was prince bertholamue the third Morris. It was sad to see him go. Anyways go got the good stuff?"
He looked at me in confusion, putting a hand on his hip.
"Okay sis let's get this straight. 1. I didn't ask for your whole life story, 2. What kind of fucking name is that? 3. Ofc I got the good stuff I'll be right with ya." He spoke.
I waited outside as he walked into a newsboy building.

Austin's pov:

I walked over into the building behind me looking intently at my brother Johnathan.
"Henry Morris is out there. The one related to the kid we've got hiding in the fridge. I'm gonna poison his weed so we have less problems here k?" I said, frantically spilling poison into each cigarette.
"Wait rlly?" He said in shock
"Yeah, and the kids got a bullshit name too." I ran back outside and threw the weed at Henry.
I watched him as he walked back into his car and drove away.

Henry's pov:

I got home. I looked over to the weed sitting next to me and cried. Was I really about to smoke all this weed at once? No.. I just couldn't. Not after bertholamue got taken away from us. Not after our family lost all hope. Instead, I chugged a bunch of beer and hid the weed away for later. I cried my sorrows away and out of boredom, decided I was going to kill Austin the next day.