Kyle runs away and becomes bertholamue again

Kyles pov:

I just finished a long day of hard work trying to convince kids not to smoke. I came home and was face to face with my dad and Mike, the only non sanders that helped on with the weed business.
"Kyle, are you stopping people from smoking? You know you can't do things like that."
I sighed and continued to walk to my room.
"Kyle?" Johnathan screamed "Kyle get down here at talk to your father!"
"Why should I?" I snapped back "you're only killing people with your weed! Nathan was right."
"UGH I WISH I NEVER STOLE YOU FROM THAT DAMN HOUSE BERTHOLAMUE!" Johnathan yelled slowly before covering his mouth and realizing what he just said.
I looked back, completely bamboozled.
"You what?"
He looked up at me from the bottom of the stairs and put his head down.
"Look, I stole you from Henry's brother so you could help keep our business alive. Besides, they gave you the name prince bertholamue the third do you really want that name? Just got sit down with me and we can talk."
I ran to my room and packed my things as fast as I could. I sprinted out of the house sobbing and holding my "family's" weed.
"Kyle, let's talk about this-" Johnathan suggested.
"NO! I WANT NOTHING TO DO WITH YOU." I ran away into the darkness, never to be seen again.

Johnathans pov:

I look down at the ground and decide to smoke. "Mike, there's something wrong with my weed man.." I said in sorrow "please promise me after I die, you'll do anti drug assemblies at schools to stop children from smoking and turning out like us."
Mike nodded his head in response and I chocked and crumbled up, dying.

*Jimmy cannonly takes in Kyle and helps him get back on his feet and helps him find his real family*