Sams Restaurant

Sams pov:

It's been 10 years since what happened with Eteled. Kyle told me about the weed his family business sells and we decided we'd do something cool with it. Since vapes were becoming very popular and the weed business wasn't doing so well, we decided to start a restaurant where I cooked fish and Kyle would put the weed inside the fish. Business was going well. Everything was going smoothly before my sister Selena ran into the restaurant.
"We gotta pack up the weed Sam." She said "Nathan and his anti weed foundation is gonna come over in a few minutes and I rlly don't wanna hear him sing a song about it again. You know what happened last time."
I sighed, but decided to continue working instead. Sure enough, Nathan ran in with a crying cooper and a beat up Dan behind him. Will cackled at them while eating the fish I cooked before Nathan threw the plate on the floor.
"Evil! All this weed is absolutely evil! Can't you all see? It's killed 3 people already! Are we seriously going to continue this filthy tradition???" Nathan yelled.
"Bros got some issues 💀💀💀💀" Selena laughed.
I walked over to him and handed him a pack of cigarettes.
"If you're going to say something, try taking a hit first." I recommended.
Every time before this, Nathan had said no and ran away. This time however, he took the cigarette, examined it, and decided to take a hit. Will threw a lighter at him and he lit the cigarette.
"Yo dude.. this actually isn't all half that bad!" He laughed.
Kyle and I smiled at each other, thinking we won another battle. Instead, Nathan started choking.
"NEVERMIND! SEE YOU GUYS! THIS WEED IS EVIL!!! EVIL I TELL YOU!"
"LMAO L" Will shouted.
Selena held in her laughter "Should I call the cops or smth?"
"N-no!" Nathan replied "I want to die having everyone learn a lesson! Sam... please... but the weed down. It only kills..."
Nathan passed out in front of me and I looked around. I snatched the cigarette Selena had just lit and threw it in the trash can next to me.
"Dude wtffff" she asked.
"Sorry, but no more weed okay? We are now all, starting this day, anti weed activists. Come on Kyle, let's make things right. For Nathan."
He nodded and smiled. We all walked over Nathan's unconscious body and into the sunset.

May you rest in peace, Nathan Bernardez.