12.

For the next 2 months on Pandora, things have started to look up for me. Norm dropped the attitude and we started getting closer, but I think it's mostly because I cought him and Trudy in bed.

He started helping me with the language "Now say thank you in Navi."

"Ireyo." I said in my american accent.

"No, IReyo. The R has to be sharper." He made me pronounce the words several times while we learned. I was glad him and I were getting closer tho.

Neteyam and I also grew closer in the time being. We trained a lot, and it's safe to say I've improved a lot myself. I remember a memory with him when we were running through a forest.

"Neteyam, slow down!" I laughed as I chased him.

"Keep up, Y/n!" He  yelled

I could run over rocks and roots now, since my feet got tougher.  I'm able to climb trees now and my stamina is so much better.

He led me to a branch, and underneeth us were huge plants. It looked like normal leaves but they were huge. "Do you trust me?" He asked and I shook my head. Without giving it a second thought, he jumped off the branch, dissapearing into the leaves.

"Neteyam!" I yelled over the edge, as I watched him grab onto the leaves for support as he was falling down.

"Come down Y/n!" He yelled from the ground. "You can do it!"

I hesitated at first, and then jumped down, struggling to grab onto the leaves. I just let myself fall. The plants luckly made my fall soft, but I  still fell on my butt.

"Oww." I hissed at the pain, and heard Neteyam laugh at me.

"Let me help you up." He grabbed my hand, and pulled me up torwards him. Unlucky for us tho, as he pulled me up, he tried to walk back a little and ended up tripping over a root, and fell back making me fall over him.

Now I was the one laughing. I pulled myself up by my hands, getting us in the position as if I was pinning him down. I looked at him as I laughed, and man was he flustered. His blue face had a pink tint on his cheeks, and he struggled to hold eye contact.

My laughter turned into a smirk. "You okay?"

"Yea, why?" He looked away.

"You wont be after this!" Suddenly, I started to tickle him, and he was laughing uncontrolably.

"Y/n, stop! It's not funny!" He laughed as he tried to push me off. He ended up throwing me in a lake nearby.

"Hey, not cool!" I yelled.

"You deserve it."

Then, I remember a memory of the clan. I grew closer to Kiri, and she was like a best friend to me. Neytiri also took a liking to me, and I managed to get Grace to visit the clan. I knew how much she missed the kids, and they missed her aswell.

Norman greeted the members formaly, as Grace hugged the kids. She talked to them in English with a huge smile on her face. I've never seen her this happy.

Neteyam and his siblings came over to see her. Kiri and Tuk gave her the biggest hug, and Loak hugged her like it was whatever, but I knew he needed it.

At the end, Neteyam approached her carefuly, and they smiled at each other doing the 'I see you' gesture. He wasn't much of a hugger, but I could tell Grace was fighting the urge to hug him.

I stepped in, and pushed him towards her slightly, and he glared me.

"Go, hug her." I demanded.

"I don't give hugs." He scoffed.

"Neteyam." He looked at her, and she opened her arms. He rolled his eyes playfuly before he hugged her.

Another memory with the clan was when Kiri forced me to go to a festival in their clan with her. She got me dressed up and did my hair. I felt unwelcomed, not becuase they didn't want me there, but because I felt like I didn't deserve to be there.

When we made it to the part of the tree where everyone was, there were Navi singing, dancing and having fun with their friends.

"Hey Y/n! Looking good as always." Loak said as he high fived me. Him and I also made a bond in the past 2 months.

"Look who's talking!" I smirked as I pulled on his tail.

"Hey, newbie." A deep female voice called from behind. I turned my head and saw Na'yori with her friends. I approached her and raised a brow. She didn't hate me as much anymore. She didn't like me either tho.

She sipped some drink in their cups, and handed it to me with a smirk. She was challenging me, and I was gladly willing to accept.

I took the cup, and glared her as I drank it in one go, with the rest of her friends cheering and making animal noises.

The drink was clearly alcohol, and it was strong like vodka with flowery flavour. She invited me to sit with them, and we drank some more, and I learned that she can be calmer and more approachable when shes drunk.

"Y/n?" A voice from behind me called out, and it was the one and only Neteyam. I walked over to him, feeling a bit uneasy,

"Heyy.." I smirked.

"What are you doing here?" He sniffed me. "We're you drinking?"

I held onto his arm for support. "Maybe." He rolled his eyes.

"Let's take you home." He tried to pull me away but I refused.

"No, don't be a party breaker. Here." I handed him a drink,and one for myself. "To our friendship!"

He kept quiet for a moment, but then smiled. "Cheers." He said, meaning he finally accepted me as a friend. After pushing me away all the time, he gave in, and all it took was a shot of whatever this was.

"But no more of that for you. You're not training tommorow with a headache." He scoffed as he took my cup from my hands putting it away.

I laughed. "Relax I'm fine- Woah!" I felt my head get lighter, and I suddenly fell on my side, hitting  my head.

Netayam sighed, as he helped me up and lead me to another level of the tree.

Once we made it there, he took some supstance, a cloth and medicine and started cleaning the wound I made on my head. 

"So reckless and stupid!" He said as he applied pressure to the wound making me hiss at him.

"It burns!" I yelled pushing his arm away.

"Stay still, Y/n." He sighed.

"So.." I smirked. "Now we're friends."

"Don't make me regret saying that."

"That isn't a no." I turned my head to make eye contact with him. He kept quiet for a moment as he started into my eyes.

"You're right, it isn't." He turned his gaze to my lips. I would be lying if I said I didn't develop a crush towards Neteyam that night. I snapped out of it, and quickly stood up before we did something stupid.

"I should go to sleep now." I smiled at him before I ran off, not looking back at him once.

That was a few weeks ago. I decided to keep things between us as professional as possible, he was still my teacher and he was promised to someone. I didn't wanna ruin that for him, since the situation we're in is both confusing and complicated.

A/N:

Guys, my finals are tommorow!!!! Wish me luck :,)