13.

Guys, I finished 2 of my exams. One to go!!

The night after my first kill, Neteyam and I went back to the hometree, and started walking around together. 

"Hey, I just remembered. I have something for you." He said.

I tilted my head in confusion "What is it?"

"You'll see it when we get there. Follow me." He smiled and ran off, with me following him. He sure loves to run away with no warning.

We made our way to the gathering area. He went over to another area, and came back with a bow in his hands, handing it to me. It was a bit different than his, but it was really pretty.

"This is for you." He said as I grabbed it from his hands. "Use it thoughtfully."

"It's so beautiful.. Who made it?" He blushed a little as I asked him.

"I did. But don't think too much into it, it's not my first time." He said.

I smiled at him. "Still, thank you. It's beautiful." I admired it. "When did you make it?"

"It was before the festival."

"Oh right! I spent that day with Kiri." I said.

I looked at the small details. There were many wave like designs carved on it, and painted in blue. There were also many blue feathers hanging from it.

"It reminded me of you." He brushed his hand along the waves. "Freespirited and strong, like the waves."

I looked up at him, and started at his features for a bit. "Why?" I said. He looked back at me, and we pulled back a bit to make some distance between us.

"What do you mean?" He questioned.

"Why did you make this?"

He sighed. "You deserve it." He smiled, not breaking the eye contact.

I smile back at him, until Kiri came by. "Hey, Y/n. Brother.." She smirked.

"Hey, Kiri." He smiled.

"Oh is that the bow you were making?" She asked, as she took the bow from my hands.

"Ya like it? He says it suits me." I bragged to her, making her look at him suspiciously.

"Oh, this is yours Y/n? Neteyam, I thought you told me you were making one for fun?" She questioned him, making him shake his head.

"Well..Yea but- Like it matters." He crossed his arms looking away into the distance.

"Ohh, that's why you kept asking me if it's pretty every 4 minutes.. You should've just asked 'Would Y/n like it?'" She started laughing, and he had a surprised look plastered on his face.

"Okay, Kiri, you're free to go." He lightly pushed her away. Before she could walk off, she said something to him in Navi.

"I know you like her, Neteyam."

He didn't answer anything, he just turned to me, and I had a sly smirk on my face. "What?" He asked.

"Were you scared I wasn't gonna love it?" 

"No.." He mumbled and I walked closer to him. "What are you do-" Not allowing him to finish his sentance, I hugged him around his waist.

"One hug wont hurt you." I pulled away. "Anyway, we should go to sleep now, it's getting late."

Before I could walk away, he grabbed my hand. "Do you really like it?" He asked. I furrowed my brows in confusion. "The bow."

My ears lowered, showing how nervous I was, considering our position. He was holding my hand, and we were like an inch away from our bodies touching. "I love it."