The Angry & Confused White Tiger

Izana's POV

Kakucho was the one who spotted her, but it pissed him off that he hesitated to inform Izana without hesitation. So, he sent the Haitani brothers instead.

At least they are consistently useful no matter what the task.

Kakucho had tried to make it seem like she must mean no harm. She might be lost or looking for her friend. Izana had laughed in his face as he watched Ran grab her. "She just happened to show up and stop right in front of our hideout, Kakucho?"

He had given clear instructions which always need to be followed. He was very curious why she was here anyway. Most likely to spy, though how she knew where to come to begin with was maddening.

Hearing her take a deep breath, he knew she would confess to being a spy. He felt his ears begin to ring when she said she was looking for a white tiger.

Izana was more than sure she shouldn't even have realized who he was. Drugged out of her mind, cut up and bruised, it wasn't possible. He tilted his head to the side in deep thought.

Is she really so stupid as to come here based on a guess?

He ran it through his mind trying to figure out any other reason.

Surely if she came willingly because she guessed something like that can't be planned. She would sound hilariously psychotic if she had told anyone about that. She could die. Her life is in my hands and I could...

Izana...

Izana felt his eye twitch as if he had been hit with the coldest blast of water. He knew very well whose voice that was. He should shrug it off.

His hands turned white as he pressed his fingernails into his palms.

You chose Mikey. She chose Mikey. What did that get you both?

Unable to shake the voice he heard but being unwilling to make his presence known to her in front of everyone, he gave Ran the sign to blind her.

I refuse to allow anyone to make me look weak. If she really is up to something, I'll kill her.

"What are...we going to do with her?" Kakucho carefully inquired. The question helped Izana snap out of his swirling thoughts in time to give Kakucho a confident smile.

"I'm going to let her see the white tiger of course!"