😁You didn't know?😡

Souya's POV

He and Nahoya heard when Takemitchy asked about Mikey and Y/n. They did their best to listen in without being too obvious until Nahoya had the good idea to follow Takemitchy a little. It seemed like it wouldn't bring up anything helpful, but seeing the solemn look Kazutora gave, they both figured it was worth being a little sneaky.

I thought maybe she wanted to stay gone. That she hated us after all. I know I look scary, and women aren't fond of a man who likes terrifying instead handsome, but I would give her the world if she came back. I could tell her now.

I want to tell her now.

When Nahoya had spoken up about the gang having been disbanded, they both assumed she knew. She had to know. Seeing her shocked expression said all they needed to know.

"Why did you leave us? Did we do something wrong? We can fix it, I promise!" Souya was desperate now as his thoughts raced through his mind of what he could do to bring her back into his life.

....into my life....

He was jolted out of his thoughts as she answered slowly, as if carefully choosing her words. "I....didn't want to be a bad influence."

Nahoya cursed and Souya clenched his fists. "Who lied to you saying you're a bad influence?"

Who told her that? I'm gonna kill them.

Nahoya nudged him and he shook his thoughts away, trying to focus back on her. He couldn't stand seeing her so broken. He hated seeing her hurt and no first aid in the world can fix a broken heart. As Souya ran his options through his mind, he had an idea.

"Y/n....can I hug you, please?" He didn't want to look directly at her out of fear, but felt relief when she answered positively.

"My emoji boys can always hug me." He looked at her face to see her smiling. He lunged at her, grateful that she didn't scream or push him off. He was careful not to squeeze too hard, being mindful of the difference in their strength.

He held her for a long time until his brother spoke up. "So, you never answered, babe."

Uh oh.

"Who are we paying a visit?"