I'm sorry I failed you, M & M

Y/n's POV

After some thinking, I decided to drop by the shop again to check on Draken. I couldn't shake the feeling something was wrong, and I need to be sure. I saw him and called out to him, but before we could talk, Inupi drove up on his motorcycle in a panic. My heart felt an intense pain as he informed us Takemitchy was in danger.

"You can ride with me." I hopped on behind Inupi without another word as we quickly made our way to find him. When we got to the amusement park after learning he and Senju were there, Draken ran ahead to find them. He had only been gone for a few minutes when I heard gunshots. The sound made my blood run cold and I felt myself begin to stagger in the direction of the sound in a daze.

That can't be...right? It can't...

No.

No.

NO!

Before I knew it, I was running before coming to a complete stop just in time to see Draken fall to the ground in a pool of blood. "NO!!"

I skidded to my knees beside him as tears clouded my vision. "No, Ken! You can't!"

No NO!!!

I did my best to listen to him, but I felt my heart screaming with pain at the loss of another friend. In my minds' eye, I could see my mom, Baji, Emma, Izana, each one a piece of my heart being chipped away. I couldn't stop shaking and breathing felt impossible as I watched life drain from Draken's eyes. I was vaguely aware of someone trying to pull me away.

"Takemitchy.." I sobbed. "Why do I keep failing? Emma will never forgive me!"

I saw Emma and it was a warning, but I didn't understand.

It's my fault...

I watched them bring Draken into the ambulance silently. I blinked and for a moment, I could see Draken smiling as he walked off hand in hand with Emma. I felt so much pain.

It really never ends...does it....

Takemitchy's POV

I get it now....I saw Senju and even though that didn't happen...Y/n's screams were there in that vision. The same screams as right now. Two visions simultaneously...

Y/n's POV

I sat on the concrete for hours, minutes, it didn't matter. I didn't need anyone to tell me Draken was dead. Another friend gone. Just like that. Senju had tried to get me to talk but I couldn't find the words. My eyes were swollen, and my throat was dry. Every time I think of what's happened, my heart begins to hurt like I've been shot once again. I clawed at my chest to try to keep the pain at bay until an image of Mikey's smiling face flashed through my mind.

I could see his smile in my minds' eye fade to darkness that I kept seeing in the future. I couldn't help thinking he felt this pain once and it hurt too much to endure again. I took a deep breath and stood from my spot. It was at this moment that I heard it. I turned quickly to see Takemitchy look in the same direction.

I looked past him to see Mikey and felt like crying even more. He looked so much more like the last future I saw, and this realization hurt even more.Quick flashes of every time I'd died sped through my mind with the most painful ones being at his hand. Each dark future shared the same look in his eyes.

Emptiness.