ACT 1.

aone's biggest fear is no one sitting next to him. he hates when he makes someone uncomfortable due to his large figure and stoic emotionless face. the thought of it makes aone worry and feel distress, just making someone uncomfortable with his physique.

when aone's little sister begged him to go see a ballet recital that she adores - he refused over and over again, persistently. "why don't you ask mum, ayaka? there's no point in taking me, i'll only scare people off." he said in a soft yet soothing tone as he explained to her calmly with patience.

"but, i want to go with you! you're my only brother, come with me?" ayaka begged, pleading as she grabbed her brother's arm with vigorous strength - despite being a 12 year old with serious sarcasm and smart wits.

aone sighed, unable to resist her "okay." ayaka cheered, wrapping her arms around her big brother. "love you!" she shouted as she ran into her room, squealing with excitement as she did.

that night, at the opera theatre - that ayaka so desperately sold her food for a ticket to attend - sat on the second floor of the opera theatre and looked down at the large stage. "isn't it beautiful?" aone nodded in agreement, his large body blocking most of the people's sight and yet he was thankful that there was only a row of people in front of him. he offered to sit in the back while his sister sat in the front, allowing her to enjoy the majestic scene of the theatre.

he wasn't a fond of classic music. nor opera, nor theatre nor ballet dancers. aone hadn't necessarily found a certain interest in such things, he liked sports - purely because his height and buff, large figure gave him an advantage in winning and because.. people appreciated the way he looked. he enjoyed the feeling aswell, he liked it.. being appreciated and cared for.

"look, it's starting!" ayaka said as she slapped her brother from the front making aone turn and pay attention to stage as they dimmed he lights. it was dark but only a flash light could be seen on the stage, illuminating the white floor - a group of girls in white tutus' and corsets tiptoed in, if that is what you called bending your toes and walking with the sole tips of foot.

they were graceful but aone only blinked for a while, before the act called "fallen star" began and a high melody of piano and rushed tones rang out. the act or story was about a girl who was loved by her mother, however she wasn't loved enough to the point where her mother would choose her over her father - the ballerina bent down in a position, cradling her head as shadows of black swans caved around her to display her sorrow.

eventually, the beautiful girl who was abandoned grew and met a man who cherished her with love - the ballerina pulled a male ballerina into a very fancy waltz as they danced until the ballerina was stopped and a new face, a new ballerina emerged in her pink tutu and corset. it showed the scene of the girl being pushed aside because the man loved the girl in pink.

aone stared, gazed at the beautiful figure in pink as she gave a graceful yet innocent smile towards the male ballerino. he was enamoured by her and followed the ballerina's lead as they danced to a waltz, they held hands and did a spin and.. many other complicated jumps and actions that aone could not understand yet he seemed fascinated with that figure in pink - she was so angelic. so perfect.

in the story of a "the fallen star," the girl was overcome by jealousy and stabbed the girl in pink, before she was caught her by her lover and in distraught emotion.. she killed herself aswell. the two actors were on top of each other, fake blood on the bodies yet aone felt like it was real. like that girl in pink was actually gone.. without even him saying goodbye.

his sister in the front was sobbing, a tissue in her hand as she blew her noise softly as the lights went dark and the crew of ballerinas and ballerinos all gathered on stage and bowed. "ayaka." aone called softly, "who was the girl in pink?"

"hm?" ayaka blinked her tears away as she turned around to meet her brother's curious eyes. "that was y/n, she's the second lead and she teaches my class!!" his sister said cheerfully.

"y/n.." aone murmured, the taste of her name on his mouth was enough to make him happy for a day.

"i want to meet her."