ACT 4.

"yo, i just saw a girl in pink standing near the gate, who do you think she came for?" futakachi said as he walked into the gym, placing down the box of filled up water bottles as onagawa followed behind him. aone perked his ears up at the comment, "she's quite pretty, i wonder who's dating her."

aone's cheeks flushed red slightly as he paused in his movements, "aone?" koganegawa asked as he looked at his senior who stopped blocking his attacks. before anyone could ask any questions, aone rushed out of the gym with quick steps immediately.

"what happened to him?" futakuchi asked as he paused in his actions, turning around to see aone's white head and broad back. "do you wanna follow him?" onagawa asked, raising an eyebrow with a smirk.

"y/n?" aone asked in a breathy voice, slowing down as he neared the ballerina. "aone! i was starting to think i wasn't at the right place.." she explained, chuckling softly as she looked at the buff male. "i... what are you doing here?" he asked, rubbing his sweaty palms on his sweatshirt as he stepped closer to her.

"well, i haven't seen you for the past few days so.." aone's breath hitched softly, "i was worried and came to see you." y/n smiled brightly up at him. she wasn't in her usual ballerina attire and puffy skirt, rather, she wore a simple beige uniform and had her school bag on her arm.

aone briefly noticed her pink flower hair clip, holding her bangs in place and the way her eyes sparkled as she tilted her head to look up at him. "well.. i've been preparing for the volleyball tournament... i'm sorry i couldn't visit." he apologised.

"you don't need to apologise, i just.. wanted to see you." it felt quite shy to admit it to him, y/n thought. she smiled up at aone as his cheeks and ears began to turn a shade of red.

"but.. why?" he asked softly, frowning slightly. "because." aone was confused, because of what? "let's forget it about for now. when do you finish practice?" she asked, clutching her hands around the strap of her bag.

"now!" aone said quickly. he didn't want her waiting for him, his coach won't mind right?

"now?" y/n asked, confused. "i.. my coach won't mind, i.. i've been training a lot.." aone fumbled quickly, clutching the bottom of his sweatshirt. "are you sure?" y/n asked, furrowed brows, worried he would get in trouble.

"yea, i'll be out quickly!" aone said, turning and walking out of her vision with large steps before sprinting towards the gym at a fast speed. he didn't stop a moment as he got there, rushing to his coach-who looked bewildered at his appearance.

after a brief conversation with his coach, aone quickly said goodbye to his team and rushed to the changing rooms, grabbed his bag and sprinted back to y/n. stopping a few steps away from her vision, aone pulled out his phone and checked his flushed face and sweaty body. sighing, he wallowed like a wilted flower at his appearance.

aone thinks he probably looks like a fool.

"aone?" y/n's voice called out as she saw a large hunched over figure, aone quickly straightened up, walking towards y/n with burning cheeks. "i'm here." he said quickly, clutching his sports bag on the side of his body.

"where do you want to go?" y/n asked, as the two of them began to walk, side by side. tilting her head up at him, she stared at his defined side profile; almost becoming flustered. "ah... i'll go anywhere with you." he mumbled but it sent an arrow straight towards y/n's heart.

"then, let's get some ramen? i'm sure you're hungry now." aone blinked, before breaking out into a small smile. "mhm," y/n smiled up at him, before she felt a jacket draped over her shoulders, pulling her head to look up at him, y/n was confused.

"you... you'll get a cold." y/n chuckled, "in summer?" aone burned red. he just wanted to give her his jacket, maybe in the future, she could wear his clothes too. rubbing the back of his head with his hand, he looked down at y/n.

"well, i'll take it as a souvenir." y/n grinned, pulling her bag off her shoulder and attempting to pull on aone's sports jacket. immediately, aone took y/n's bag into his hands-feeling like he was holding his girlfriend's bag.

aone's jacket was large, fitted for his body. a large 7 on the back with his name AONE TAKANOBU. date tech's name engraved at the front and teal collars and aspects all over the jacket. y/n felt warm in aone's jacket even though it was summer, yet she felt comforted despite the large size.

smiling up at aone, the boy flushed red.

yea, she definitely suited his clothes.