ACT 6.

"am i in love?" y/n asked her plushie. her phone lit up as she was on call with her best friend, speaker on loud.

"i mean.." y/n blinked, "so i am?" kiyoko paused in her words over the phone. "let's be real y/n, you LIKE him. which means you're onto the stage of loving him."

y/n hummed in response, staring at her plushie and fiddling with the tail. "loving him is different towards liking him and when you love someone... you love them regardless of what they do." kiyoko sighed, "you're almost close to loving him, you can't ask yourself if you love him because love comes naturally."

"one day, you will look at his face and you will know and your mind will scream: you love him." kiyoko chuckled over the phone. "maybe it will be soon or later. but it will happen."

y/n paused, "i hope it happens soon." then she giggled as she twirled in her bed, "because i wanna ask him ouuuttt!"

kiyoko sighed over the phone, rolling her eyes while laughing at her best friends joy.

"i... what do i do now?" aone asked, taking a seat next to kenji and yutaka at the basketball court. the three of them decided to have a little basketball match but it was mostly kenji and yutaka playing as aone rambled about his situation with y/n.

"first of all," kenji gulped down his water as he breathed heavily. "you need to go out with her more, as soon as it hits 5 dates-" "-no, 8."

"8?" kenji scoffed, "you're not trying to make her wait, you're trying to bag her." yutaka rolled his eyes, "8 is enough for you guys to know each other and 5 is too fast." yutaka explained as he sat up while frowning at kenji.

"it's 5! because it's the perfect timing!" kenji glared at yutaka, instead of slumping, he was sat up straight as aone watched the two of them.

yutaka and kenji began to glare at each other and spewed insults at each other as aone pulled out his phone. he texted kuroo and asked the fellow blocker for advice.

since kuroo had a girlfriend so aone knew how much work needed to be done in order to get y/n and ask her to be his girlfriend and hopefully, have a smooth sailing relationship.