ACT 3.

"so uh, aone-do you do any sports?" the two of them were having a chat during the ballet class break, well, it was mostly y/n asking questions and aone being too speechless by her soft words and wide smile to respond.

aone had replaced his mother often during ayaka's ballet classes purely because he wanted to see his sister, not because y/n was teaching her. "how.. how did you know?" aone asked softly, looking up at her as he was seated on the chair.

"you seem like someone to be playing sports," y/n pointed out, leaning against the wall as she fixed her sleek ponytail, "so which sport do you play?" she asked again, aone's cheeks flushing red slightly. "uh, volleyball." he mumbles, "i.. i'm very big so volleyball suits me and, i like smacking things with.. with my hands."

y/n listened patiently, her eyes brightening with each word that came out of his mouth, she found aone cute. maybe in a cute, polar bear type of way-aone was big polar bear that seemed to make y/n want to just... be with him. y/n could sit in silence and do nothing with him and they would be perfectly fine.

"so you like smacking things, huh?" y/n asked cheekily, her face in a grin as her cheeks turned red. "uh what-?" aone seemed confused, eyebrows furrowed as he spread his legs before his ears turned red, "ah, you mean? i.. i didn't mean it that way, i just.." he seemed to explain in a hurry as y/n chuckled softly. "i know what you mean, don't worry."

"i was just teasing you, you're cute when you're.. flustered." aone's blush seemed to descend down to his neck. "i don't know what to say.." he mumbled, bringing his hand to rub his neck, "then say, 'thank you'?" aone blinked.

"thank you?" y/n chuckled, "you're so gullible aone, thank god i'm here-right?" she smiled and aone smiled back, "yea.. you're here."