ACT 5.

"what are you getting, aone?" y/n asked, tilting her head up at the boy who walked over. in his hand was a bowl of ramen and few sausages, y/n frowned, she couldn't choose between chicken and cheese.

"what about you?" he asked, watching as she contemplated through her options. "i... can't choose." she mumbled, turning to look at aone. "which one do you prefer?" y/n asked, holding her two options in front of him. "uh.." aone looked back and forth between the two options before finally pointing at the cheese option, "goes well with sausages." he muttered.

y/n grinned, placing the other options back before tilting her head up at him. "shall we?" aone hummed in response allowing y/n to take the lead to the ramen machine. following behind her, aone admired her hair and the way her steps seemed like she was floating on air or walking on clouds.

it seem the background behind him had turned into pink love hearts and sparkles everytime he thought of y/n.

"this is nice." y/n commented as aone slurped up his ramen, she leaned back in the chair and admired him. "hm?" his throat made a noise and his eyes turned towards y/n. "i can't normally be myself with others, i have to be a prim and proper ballerina." she started off slowly, her tone melancholy as aone sat up straight.

his attention on y/n.

"and... i like being with you." she paused, blinking up at him as her lips graced into a smile. "you make me feel free."

aone's eyes brightened and he almost thought it was a confession, his lips parted slightly and his cheeks turned bright red. y/n smiled softly, cheeks a soft pink and eyes twinkling with mini stars as she gazed at aone.

"you make me happy." aone said after clearing his throat and licking his lips. he then smiled at y/n, teeth bright and white and his eyes only taking in y/n.