ACT 2.

aone wasn't expect the chance to see y/n to come so soon, his little sister acted as his ticket to see her.

ayaka, like y/n, enjoyed ballet and his mother furthered her studies by applying her into ballet classes. usually, aone's mother took ayaka to ballet classes after school yet she had an urgent work appointment and made aone send his sister instead.

the boy was thankful that he didn't have any lectures today, as he watched his sister skip towards the ballet center with quick floating steps. aone was mentally thanking his mother and sister a million times, a pink bag in his hand and his bag on his back - he looked like the perfect brother if you excused the stone face and slightly frowning lips.

ayaka entered through the door of ballet centre, several parents watching as aone accompanied his sister. there was a whisper, until it broke it into hundreds of them. aone sighed, following ayaka silently as she led her big brother towards her ballet class - the one that y/n was teaching.

"ayaka! hi!" y/n greeted as she stood by the door of the class, wearing a beautiful pink tutu and a slick ponytail, she smiled down at the girl before she looked up to see aone - her smile not faltering one bit at his stone faced and buff figure. "this is my brother, aone!" ayaka said, pointing at him. "oh," y/n said, tilting her head up at him "hello aone, i'm
y/n."

"hello." his voice was low, soft and deep at the same time. "i.." he took in a deep breath "i came in my mother's place today." aone felt the need to explain even if she knew, "i see, do you know what happens in ballet classes?" y/n asked, chuckling slightly.

aone's cheeks had a pink tint, "not really." just as y/n walked inside, aone followed, clutching his sister's pink bag for moral support. "the parents or guardians usually sit here and watch their children." aone nodded, he didn't ask any questions. "i'm assuming this is your first time seeing ballet?" aone shook his head. "i've seen ayaka's recitals and.. your recital, a few weeks ago. something about a fallen star?" aone tilted his head slightly.

"you saw my recital?" y/n seem to beam at the fact, "yes. it was very.. enthralling." y/n blinked softly, she'd never met someone who praised her like a poet.. it made her feel giddy, butterflies roaming in her stomach and her cheeks turning warm. "thank you, i didn't really expect people to remember me." it was true, the female lead was more popular and well-known and most people came just for her.

"why wouldn't i remember you?" aone asked in confusion, "because there was obviously a more popular person playing.." y/n faded off, "but i didn't know the popular person. i just knew that there was a beautiful pink ballerina." aone explained as y/n blushed. she was speechless for a moment, "thank you." she said sincerely before saying, "I have to-" "-go ahead, please."

aone said, sitting down at the end of the row of chairs, afraid that someone would back away from him. he lowered his eyes, staring at his fingers as though they were the most interesting thing at the moment while ayaka's bag was under his chair.

it was a good thing that he came, he thought to himself as a small smile perked on his lips.

"woah, who's the buff guy?" y/n's friend; miyo asked as she stood by y/n, "you mean aone?" y/n asked as her cheeks tinted pink - the two of them were staring at aone who was helping his sister by giving her bottle of water. "you know his name?" miyo raised an eyebrow.

"he's ayaka's brother, he's.." y/n blinked, her words fading off, "cute? attractive?" y/n hummed in response, "yea. turns out ayaka took him to my recital and he said that he watched it and thought i was beautiful and that i.. enthralled him." miyo smirked, squealing slightly.

"damn y/n, he definitely likes you!" miyo said, bumping shoulders with y/n. "you know how you always say that you love buff men; there's one right there!" miyo said to her as y/n looked back up to see aone, he was leaning back slightly, man spreading his legs and scrolling on his phone. his face was stone faced and neutral yet his eyes were filled with a soft light. "what if he has a girlfriend?"

"he wouldn't call you beautiful if he has a girlfriend, y/n - just try aone out. you might like him or maybe.." miyo smirked "fall madly in love with him!!" y/n hummed, cheeks blushing. "maybe. i'll see."

that day, just before ayaka left and while aone left to go to the bathroom, y/n pulled the girl in for a quick question.

"does your brother have a girlfriend?" y/n asked, tilting her slightly. "my brother?" ayaka asked, shaking her head "my brother is nervous wreck, he can never approach a girl." she dissed him as y/n chuckled; her cheeks lifting up and her face a smile. "thanks ayaka."

before the girl left, she grabbed y/n's hand, "i say, get my brother before anyone else - my brother will treat you very well."