Chapter : I

The ray of sunlight falling through the glass window and right falling on the sleeping male's face. His dark red orbs were covering the part of his beautiful alluring eyes. His plumpy lips with a deep pink tinted cheeks adds thousand plus point to his immeasurable beauty. He was looking at the ceiling feeling himself getting up again early in the morning or let's say just he couldn't sleep like any other days.

Insomnia never left him since he started getting older. Proper sleep never happened in his life.

"Tae?" There was a call from the other side of the door, a light knock on knowing that the male inside always wakes up early. The red haired male sat on his bed while getting on his pair of shoes before going towards the door to open it..

"Bear, your break-" Lili sighed again. Like any others days she got ignored by her step son again. Yes, Taehyung was her step son since his mother died on an accident few years back and Taeyon, Mr Kim decided to marry again for his son's sake, knowing his condition but that decision didn't help at all infact it made it worse. Taehyung even stopped talking with any of his parents and sadly even his few forced made friends..

Lili made the breakfast and as always kept it ready for Taehyung. The other just sat on the other side, looking all beautiful yet cold as always. His mind, heart seems made of ice as they never showed any kind of emotions.

Lili didn't start any conversation further knowing the other won't ever respond to her. She was infertile and being a child lover she always wanted someone to call her 'mother'. Taehyung was the only ray of hope in her life. She loves and cares for the red haired male but the other never took notice of it. Being too depressed as always...

The TV was on as always with the same channel going on. Taeyon sat on the sofa just infront of the TV with a newspaper in his hand. He glanced at his son who was quietly eating his breakfast while Lili was looking at Taehyung eating with her loving eyes. Taeyon sighed as he changed the channel to the news. And that's when something caught his eyes..

BREAKING NEWS -

THERE WILL BE A CYCLONE GOING TO STRIKE IN SEOUL. EVERYONE IS REQUESTED TO STAY INDOORS FOR THEIR OWN SAFETY!!

"Taehyung, don't go to office today." Taeyon said with his calm voice while frowning at the TV. Lili's attention fell on the TV too unlike Taehyung being unaffected at the news reaching his ears. He never raised his head to look infront at the TV, still silently eating his food.

Taeyon sighed lowly as he turned off the TV and looked at his son eating his food with no emotions.

"Taehyung, please don't go for today. A cyclone will strike in the evening and usually you come home at night so please just stay at home for today." Taeyon requested wanting his son to atleast listen to him today but that never happened as Taehyung made his way out with a bag hanging on his shoulders, without responding to his father's request.

Let's just say - He no more thinks it's necessary to listen to his father.

••••••••

Chapter will not be too long but update will be quiet frequent. Please don't ask for long chapters.

🖤