Chapter - VI

"Petal!" Jeongguk's voice came as Taehyung jolted himself together and moved to a corner of the bedroom.

Taehyung kept quiet, mumbling something under his breath. Jeongguk closed the door behind him and switched on the light of the dark theme room.

That's when Taehyung's face came into his view, sitting on the corner, eyes stained with fresh tears which he removed as soon as he saw the other was looking at him.

He hates showing emotion infront of other.

"Petal." Jeongguk called, this time softer than the previous one. "Why don't you reply to me hm? Am I that bad?" Jeongguk pouted, sitting on the bed while facing the red haired boy.

Taehyung's blank face made the other angry again. He stood up as his veiny arms held both side of the blonde's shoulder, lifting him up with ease. Taehyung was whole time looking down.

Jeongguk couldn't keep his urge to kiss the male as he did. He pecked the other's lips softly, staying in that position, lips on each other.

Nobody dared to move or even stop.

But Jeongguk backed off seeing the red haired boy not even responding to his kiss.

Jeongguk cupped Taehyung's face softly, hands holding the other's chin in his own palm while raising the red haired male's head to make him look at him..

"Cat caught your tongue, Petal? Why aren't you talking?" Jeongguk asked, voice not so soft as usual. He also got a patience level which is very low unlike a normal human. He knew it still he was trying to keep as much patience as he could for the pretty red haired boy he kidnapped.

Taehyung looked down ignoring the hold on his chin which was making him look at the black haired male infront of him.

"ENOUGH OF IT!" Jeongguk yelled, eyes darkening more and more. "Fucking speak right now before I make you, Kim Taehyung." Tho he yelled but that loud roar didn't even make the other flinch as if he's used to it from a long time.

Jeongguk scoffed, letting the male go.

"You want it in another way? Huh, Petal? Should I show you how cruel I am?" Jeongguk laughed, pushing his black hairs backward in anger.

Still the other didn't even attempt to part his lips too.

"Alright. You will see me making you cry for me right now." Jeongguk uttered. He walked out of his room letting the boy to sit quietly on the bed.

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||•••••|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

P.s : This is a dark theme story of mine which I stopped after writing for few days. Many wanted me to continue it and I will because I can write something with this storyline ig 💀