Chapter - VII

It was just a mere second Jeongguk left the room. Taehyung looked around, his body shaking on it's own

The impact of what the black haired male did to him just few minutes ago. It wasn't like he wasn't used to this tough treatment. Those loud voice, constant slaps, kicks, punches were so much familiar to him. His shaky hands moved back to grab the locks of hair falling upon his face till the back of his ear which is now red.

He didn't know why he slowly started walking towards the door, knees giving up so many times feeling himself getting weaker for not eating properly since he get kidnapped.

It's not like Jeongguk didn't offer him food. He did and the other ate too but it was too little to fill up his tummy but he couldn't dare to ask for more.

He tremblingly moved towards the door, holding the knob in between his palm as he rotate it to a side before locking the door.

Yes he locked it. He locked the door.

Taehyung's face got pale as he again moved back to one corner of the room, gathering himself up to hug his knees softly by putting his head inbetween them.

He needed help.

But soon his closed up jolted up to open as soon as he heard the footsteps approaching him. Getting louder and louder.

Jeongguk was there. The red haired male knew it. His emotionless face was back to it's point.

Though he didn't flinch but the loud banging sound on the door was loud enough. "Did you lock the door, petal?" He heard Jeongguk's voice, so soft like a pillow.

"Please open it, petal. I won't do anything to you, hm? Open it like a good boy. Yeah?" Jeongguk said again softly, hands constantly banging on the door. He was frustrated which one could understand by the way the other was knocking on the door with such sweet voice.

It's dangerous.

Sweet voices are dangerous. It's like someone luring people so prettily that one can get easily hypnotised.

Taehyung raised his hands to cover his ears, trying hard not to hear the other's voice.

"Open it right now. Am giving you 3 seconds, Petal." Jeongguk again spoke, now the banging could no more be heard.

"1"

There's no response

"2"

Again the black haired boy got hit by deep Silence.

"3!"

"You can't complain anymore about what is going to happen with you now, Petal." Jeongguk uttered, his dark voice visibly can make anyone shit on their pants but Taehyung didn't bulge.

But to his very surprise, a click sound was heard and within seconds the door opened, bright light falling on the dark figure, one hand holding a lease tired around his fingers and another holding a box.

"Dumb, aren't you My petal?" Jeongguk chuckled, taking two steps forward from the door. Taehyung could feel the chills but he didn't show it as usual.

Jeongguk closed the door behind, hands tightening on the lease wrapped around his fingers.

"Now who will save you, Petal?"

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||•••••||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Happy reading